23

Soon the hospital room door opened and Ashton walked in with a bundle of blue in his arms while he pushed in the little baby bed.

"Can I see him?" I asked in a gentle voice. He nodded with a smile on his face as he walked over and handed me our son.

I looked down at the baby, his eyes were darting around the room and his blue orbs finally focused on me. He had the same eyes, lips, and ears like Ashton, but his nose was like me. his little button nose.

"Rowan Asher Black." I whispered. "Perfect." Ashton said. "Rowan means the king. He will be the king one day." I said. "I think he is the king now. Looks like he already stole my woman." He joked and I chuckled softly, but I stared at our son.

His blue eyes were staring into my grey eyes. He had a full head of black hair and his tiny fists were holding onto my gown.

"My baby boy. Looks just like his dad." I whispered. "Not the nose. That's all you woman." He said. I smiled softly as I looked down at our baby. He looked so perfect.

The nurse walked in and set down a birth certificate. Ashton filled it out before he left to give it to the nurse.

Rowan made a yawn, but he banged on my chest. I unbuttoned the top of my gown and I moved it down and I moved him closer to my breast and helped him get latched onto my breast and he started to eat.

Ashton walked in and growled. "No one else is seeing your tits Octavia. I need a blanket now." He said panicked while looking around the room when the nurse walked in with a white blanket and handed it to him.

"This is for Miss. Anderson when she feeds the baby." The nurse said before walking out, I mean Ashton was blocking any view of me. He walked over and I covered Rowan and my breast so he couldn't see it.

"You Mr. Black need to calm down." I said softly. "I just...didn't want anyone seeing what is mine." He said quietly. "I'm all yours Ashton. I am yours forever even in death." I said seriously. He nodded and climbed in the bed, wrapping his arm around my waist, laying his head on my shoulder.