25 (Authors Note)

THIS IS AN AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ>

Okay, so I feel like I should do a sequel for Rowan once he takes over the mafia. I feel like I should include an innocent, very innocent girl that he loves. Possibly mute. Hard to catch. But, she's fucking great at hockey.

I want to obviously make it different from this book because why would I make a sequel with different characters, but the same plot? I would not do that to you guys. Because...I love you all. Every single one of you.

Please comment and let me know if I should do a sequel. <<<<>>>>

Okay, also Chapter 30 is the last chapter. I know, the ending of this book was crappy, but it really started to get hard to write, but I also didn't want to put this book on hold, or discontinue it, or just abandon it without warning. You, my readers, deserve the best and I am willing to give my best to you all. I want to thank those who have so far came on this long journey of this crappy book.

I know that a lot of my books are similar as well and I hate that I do that, but that is something I can not control because I kind of try and relate these to my personal experiences, stories that I have been told, stories I have read, and my perfect world in my head.

Writing is my escape, my freedom away from todays world and personally THIS story is my favorite one yet that I wrote because I feel like this story is more balanced than my others and it is something I would call perfect and crappy in the same moment. Love ya all!

-Ash
~~~

~~~

(\/)
\/

~~~

~~~