two

march 6

as peter reached the school he saw everyone chattering around their cellphones. he quickly reached his locker and met his best friend, ned.

"dude, dude, dude!" ned was practically buzzing with excitement. "did you see love alarm?"

"yeah, it's everywhere." peter laughed.

"have you set yours up yet?" peter sighed and shook his head. "you have to!"

"if i agree will you leave me alone?" ned looked down. "i'm sorry. i was up late patrolling, i'm just tired."

"it's okay, pete. see you in first period okay?" peter nodded before closing his locker and walking away.

as he reached homeroom he noticed y/n sitting with liz as usual. he blushed lightly then hurried past them to the seat behind them.

peter listened, accidentally, as he pulled out his blank homework.

"so, did you get love alarm?" liz gushed as y/n smiled softly.

"yeah, i did." peter gulped as he reached for his phone.

"how many hearts have you gotten?" liz whispered. y/n hesitated.

"i have four at the moment," she sighed. "it rang like fifteen times on the way here."

peter synced his heart with love alarm and froze as y/n's phone dinged.

"make that five," liz laughed.

there was thankfully ten guys in y/n's ten meter radius so peter was sure she didn't suspect him. peter was about to turn off his phone when his phone chimed. his eyes widened at the words on the screen.

1 person in your 10 meter radius likes you.

254