seven

march 23

it had been over two weeks since peter's love alarm rang. it rang every morning in homeroom, but it never rang again through the day. he had pretty much given up. peter was walking down the hallway when his phone rang in his pocket. his heartbeat quickened at the familiar tone. as he unlocked his phone, he was immediately taken to the pink application.

1 person in your 10 meter radius like you.

peter gasped and looked up. there he saw a girl, closing her locker. layla. she was in peter's homeroom.

"layla?" he called.

she looked up.

"peter! hey!" she smiled brightly.

"i- um, well-," he decided to just show her his phone.

her cheeks flushed.

"oh, um, i can explain." she rushed out.

"i've liked you for awhile now, i'm sorry that it took this dumb app for you to find out."

peter smiled. he know knew who had been making his love alarm ring the whole time.

"don't be."

layla then decided to look up at peter.

"so you're not grossed out?" she said as she inches closer.

"not at all," peter laughed.

"i'm glad," she said before pulling him down.

y/n turned the corner, on her way to the principal's office for a student council meeting, she was already late so she was walking quickly. she was focused on the papers in her hand but froze as she looked up to see her crush kissing someone else.

her eyes fill with tears as she takes one small step. the step makes her gasp as she hears peter's phone chime. peter, being too engulfed in layla, doesn't notice the sound that goes off as y/n enters his 10 meter radius. he's also oblivious to the small words printed under the spinning heart.

2 people in your 10 meter radius like you.

309