ten

april 6

"ned!" peter smiled happily as he opened the door to reveal his best friend.

"peter!"

peter and ned had both been strangely busy. they had decided to have a star wars marathon to catch up.

"so what's up with you?" peter asked as the trailers played before the menu.

"so, turns out, this girl in my homeroom also liked me! her name's betty and we've been dating for awhile!" ned explained happily.

"that's awesome, dude!"

"so, what's up with you?" ned asked as he took a handful of popcorn.

"okay, well you know how i've been looking for this one girl right?"

ned nodded.

"i was walking down the hallway when it rang. the only person around was layla."

"like, layla hutcherson? no way!" peter nodded.

"well, we kissed and we've been dating ever since." ned's eyes widened.

"but wait, there's more." peter sighed. "it turns out that she hasn't had it since love alarm came out."

"so she isn't the one you've been looking for?"

peter shook his head.

"but it only rings once in homeroom now? maybe the other person stopped liking me." peter shrugged.

"do you ring her's?"

"what?"

"do you ring her's? like, do you ring her love alarm?"

"oh. no, i don't."

"wait, don't you like her?"

"i never did, but i thought i did now."

"i'm sorry to break it to you peter, but you don't like her."

237