𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

footsteps possessed the ground. children and families running, rushing to get to the yearly ceremony. it was ranking day, this year it was the 2000's turn considering they would be turning 19 this year and would finally meet their mates, of course, if they had any.

the wolves born in 2000 were all sectioned off into a waiting area where they would later walk out and present themselves and do their blood ceremony with the pack's alpha.
four particular wolves waiting happened to be hyunjin, jisung, felix, and seungmin. they were all from this year and have been good friends with each other since they were younger. they continuously tried predicting each others ranks but often times it just led to some of them getting offended, disappointed, or even angry.

seungmin was the leading alpha's son, and his mother was a beautiful omega. seungmin took on his mother's beauty and possessed gentle looks, but he had a very authoritative and strong-willed character like that of his father. everyone always insisted and told him he'd be the next pack leader just like his father. it made him feel proud at times, but honestly it built huge amounts of pressure and stress in his life because he wanted to ensure he wouldn't let anyone down. he made sure to get the best grades, build up his strength, show no mercy towards rivals, and ensure good influence over his father's pack.

then there was jisung, always mischievous and quite excitable. he was always in for fun, he enjoyed breaking rules but nevertheless he always knew when it was time to act proper. many people would assume he'd turn out to be an alpha or a beta, it gratified him that people saw him being one of the upper ranks and not comparing him to an omega because being an omega was lame according to his parents. jisung was a son of a beta and alpha which made it almost impossible for him to become an omega, but you never know! and gladly no one ever sensed omega traits out of him even if he was cute and stuff.

felix is also another of the 2000's, a very gentle and dank boy. always getting dragged into jisung's messes. felix made everyone laugh and he tended to be the class clown. many people loved his aussie accent and memes. he was usually compared to a beta and omega, but many people would be confused and also tell him he was probably a smaller alpha because his voice would throw them off. he was quite the mystery but nevertheless his funny and quirky personality made him loved by everyone and in the end he didn't really care which rank he fell into, as long as he had a kind and loving mate, he was fine.

lastly there was hyunjin in the friend group, hyunjin was quite an interesting fella. he was quite shy, compassionate, sensitive, and very alluring. everyone always complimented his ethereal looks, comparing him to angels and what not. he found it flattering at first but over time it just got quite annoying and it honestly made him feel like all people saw in him was a pretty face. he was always compared to an omega or an alpha, people saw no inbetween. many people told him he was too emotional to be an alpha, but others also said he was tall and strong enough to be an alpha at the same time. confused? definitely not at all, yet these past nights all that would come across his mind is what his ranking would be. he definitely didn't want to be an omega considering that his father mistreated his mother for being one and always talked down upon them. hyunjin most certainly did not want that. honestly he didn't care what ranking he'd get but he knew for sure he did not want to be an omega.

hyunjin had to say goodbye to the rest of his friends from his group since they were born in september, while he was born in march. he sat in the march area and rubbed his thigh with his index finger out of nerves. he nibbled on his lip while glancing around the room to see if he recognized any other fellow 2000's. as his eyes searched the crowed, him and seungmin locked gazes. seungmin had been staring at him. hyunjin felt his cheeks warm up and he gave seungmin a shy smile, seungmin smiled heartily at him while giving hyunjin a reassuring look. at that moment hyunjin felt everything that was going on ,stop. it was just him and seungmin. his breath hitched. his chest felt like it was about to combust, his heart was pounding rapidly, and his mind felt fuzzy. he quickly broke eye contact and cupped his burning cheeks. what was that?