𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

warning: there'll be like an nsfw photo
_________________________

about a month has passed since hyunjin had left the hospital. his injuries have fully recovered and he can finally live his life normally again.

hyunjin lightly groaned as he woke up, he rubbed his eyes and stretched himself out to get his blood flowing evenly throughout his body. he slowly turned himself to the right and saw that seungmin was still asleep. hyunjin smiled at seungmin's sleeping figure because he looked so calm and unstressed, and honestly, he looked adorable. hyunjin inhaled the alpha's scent, and everytime he did small waves of pleasure would pulse through his body. hyunjin wasn't entirely sure why it would happen, because he really didn't want to make assumptions, so he would just tell himself it's probably because he's a true blooded alpha.

hyunjin turned onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. he honestly felt guilty for all the stuff seungmin has done for him, and he really wants to repay him somehow, but he's poor and literally has nothing. as more thoughts and suggestions were going through his head, his phone buzzed and he received a text message.

jisung
hey jinnie! wanna hang
out today? my treat!!

hyunjin
yeah id love to. and um
where are we going???

jisung
hmm i was thinking we
could go to some cafe
and then just chill at the
mall or sum
by the way i'm outside so...
HURRY UP BITCH

hyunjin
ffs you literally just woke me up
and you're rushing me wejhsjjs
have fun waiting outside for
another 20 minutes because
IM NOT READY

hyunjin quickly rushed into the shower and yelped as his body was hit with cold water. he grabbed his vanilla birthday cake scented shampoo and lathered it over his hair. he then hurriedly put body wash all over himself and quickly rinsed it off. he put on a towel and rushed over to seungmin's closet. he went to his little section at the left corner and quickly grabbed his clothes. he lightly flushed at the fact that he was going to wear panties, but he's been wearing them for about a week now and he likes them.

hyunjin then grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a striped shirt. he quickly combed his hair and he glanced over at seungmin. he's still asleep, i should leave him a note.

         jisung was outside sitting in his car and waved at hyunjin

jisung was outside sitting in his car and waved at hyunjin. "you said i'd have to wait 20 minutes but you only took 15, so congrats." hyunjin gave jisung a look of disbelief and put his seatbelt on. this bitch really timed me.

"so why do you want to go to the mall?"

jisung gave hyunjin a look as if he was dumb. "um hello!?! valentines day is next week and i need to get my beautiful boyfriend a gift." hyunjin sighed, "and why does this involve me?" jisung smiled at hyunjin, "you're here to help, and while we're at it. you can look for something for seungmin."