𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

it was now officially valentines day which meant minho and jisung left off to go do who knows what. hyunjin wasn't sure why he felt so nervous this year. he was scared seungmin wouldn't like his gift.

stop being stupid hyunjin!! you gave him a toy mechanical dog last year and he liked it, why wouldn't he like this?

hyunjin shook off his thoughts and quickly packaged the sweater he got for seungmin and a box of chocolates. they'd usually spend valentines day together with jisung, and felix, but they were nowhere to be seen considering that they skipped school.

he quickly got ready and rushed to school, seungmin had left earlier because he was in the school's student council and they had a meeting today. so hyunjin walked alone. as he was walking to school he saw jeongin on the other side of the road. "innie!"

jeongin lifted his head from his phone and glanced around to see who was calling him. his cute eyes lit up when he caught sight of hyunjin and quickly ran over to him.

"hello hyung! haven't seen you around in a while, are you feeling better?" hyunjin smiled at jeongin, "yeah! i've been great, minnie's mother is so nice to me and seungmin is sweet as always-" hyunjin paused for a second, expression sad and mouth pouty.

"i'm sorta sad that my mom hasn't even tried to c-contact me or see me, but i guess she hates me too." hyunjin's voice was wavering as he told jeongin. jeongin's eyes softened and he quickly embraced the older in a hug.

"it's okay jinnie, i'm sure she doesn't hate you. and mmm felix didn't lie when he said you smelled good." hyunjin blushed and started giggling. "why do people keep telling me that. what do i smell like?" jeongin continued sniffing hyunjin's neck "like vanilla and i don't know, just really good."

"a-ah well we should get going now innie, we'll be late for class." jeongin inhaled his scent deeply one more time and grabbed hyunjin's hand so they could run to school.

jeongin was very quick, a little too quick for hyunjin to keep up.

"j-jeongin slow down!!!" jeongin giggled and kept at the same pace.

by the time they arrived to the school both boys were disheveled and out of breath. hyunjin dropped on his knees and let out a groan, "jeongin, i don't feel so well!!! we shouldn't have ran."

"ok boomer. but you were the one worrying about being late. look! we're 11 minutes early." hyunjin huffed and got up. "okay let's go see if we can get breakfast because im hungry."

the two ran inside giggling and entered the cafeteria. seungmin caught sight of them as he exited the school office and smiled at their child like behavior.

perhaps i should join the two for breakfast

seungmin was scrolling through his phone as he made his way to the lunch line when he overheard something.

"...what a slut, i cant believe you're living with a whole alpha and you're not even mated."

"since you like cock so much, why don't you come do me some time."

hyunjin opened his mouth to say something but words wouldn't come out. he began tearing up because he was still sensitive over the topic.

"hey shut the fuck up you ugly rats! it's nothing like that and if you don't have an insight on the situation then stop talking. you should consider not deteriorating your fucking skin cells all the time when you open that dumb mouth of yours to speak."

hyunjin stared at jeongin with shocked eyes, his heart pounding at the fact that he was protecting him.

"don't talk to me like that you little shit. i'll put you in your place too-"

just as the guy was about to swing at jeongin seungmin stepped in and got ahold of his fist.

"get out of here right now." seungmin didn't spare them a glance because he felt it was pointless staring at individuals that behaved so lowly.

"yeah! get out dumbies." jeongin added as he stood protectively in front of hyunjin.

seungmin then smiled at jeongin and hyunjin sweetly and checked on them to make sure they were okay.

"and what if i don't. you think you're the shit just because you're a true blood? well guess what, both of my parents are alpha's so i got a duple gene, now get over here with your stupid slut so i can beat yalls asses-"

seungmin's smile immediately faded and he slowly turned his head to stare at the alpha.

"what did you just call him?" the alpha smirked, "i said your stupid slu-" before the alpha could finish his sentence, seungmin punched him across the face. "what the fuck man!"

"don't disrespect my hyunjin like that or i'll beat your ass to shreds, leave this instant and stay away from him or you'll get more where that came from."

the alpha held his bloody nose between his hands. his eyes widened when he noticed seungmin's eyes turning fiery and red. he scurried out of the cafeteria, but not before throwing a curse word or two at them.

seungmin's scent was all over the air. hyunjin's inner wolf leaped with joy over the scent and he felt protected. jeongin on the other hand scrunched his nose up.

"woah seungmin, control your emotions! your scent is everywhere and on everything."

hyunjin sighed and felt his cheeks warming up as he stared at seungmin. he heard jisung's voice in the back of his head "i'm telling you, you two are mates!!"

maybe jisung has a point?

hyunjin isn't entirely sure but he's starting to know that maybe he does like seungmin more than a bestfriend. seungmin looked into his eyes intensely making hyunjin squirm on the spot. seungmin's expression was full of concern, "are you okay jinnie?"

"y-yes i'm okay. um thank you, you're always there for me and i a-appreciate it that you always keep m-me safe." hyunjin's face was burning red as he stuttered on the spot. jeongin smirked at them and said he was leaving because he didn't want to be "late".

seungmin's cheeks were tinted pink from hearing hyunjin's thanks. he felt giddy inside and very happy that hyunjin felt safe around him.

seungmin cleared his throat and looked to the side, "ah! we never got breakfast, i know class has already started but we can't have you going through your day on an empty belly. let's go get food."

hyunjin gave seungmin a shy smile and nodded as he followed behind him. seungmin was trying his best to quickly get rid of his blush and tried thinking of other things to make it go away.

as hyunjin stepped closer to him, he couldn't help but notice that jeongin's scent was slightly lingering on hyunjin. seungmin's inner possessiveness quickly made him wrap an arm around hyunjin's waist and held him by his side.

hyunjin giggled and blushed even harder. "minnie is everything alright?" seungmin nodded and continued walking while holding hyunjin.

"everything is just fine."

________________________
omg im so sorry for taking so so so long to update, i honestly didn't know where to continue off in the story but i think im getting a better idea now?? idk >_<
anyways im sorry this chapter sucked ))):
but thank you for reading ❣️