𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

3 days later, jisung finally returned to school.

limping.

hyunjin and felix laughed at how he winced when he sat down in his seat. "looks like someone had a good time~"

"shut. up. felix." jisung's face burned red as he turned away from the two. "ew hyung, you reek of minho! slut." jeongin said as he covered his nose. jisung gasped and shouted, "get over here you little piece of- ah!" the said boy yelped as he tried to move his bum and stilled his body from the pain. jeongin stuck his tongue out at the omega, making felix and hyunjin laugh even more. "ugh! you're not even in this class, you stupid apple head." jeongin gasped and let out a high pitched dolphin scream.

"my red hair is cute! don't call me an apple head, you distorted bullfrog!" everyone in the class was giving them odd, judgmental looks, but the boys simply laughed within themselves as jeongin stormed out of the room.

seungmin walked over to his seat, sighing at their immature behavior. felix turned around and gave him a toothy smile, "oh lighten up seungmin! don't be such a sourpuss." seungmin narrowed his eyes and frowned, "i am not a sourpuss, i just don't fool around at school. there's a time and place for that sort of thing, and school is definitely not one of them."

hyunjin giggled at seungmin's remark, he always found it cute how minnie cared so much about his grades.

"so who's going to ten's party this weekend. because im tryna get wasted."

jisung grumbled at felix, "ugh minho said he doesn't want me going because it's full of horny alpha's all the time!! but maybe i can bring him with me."

"you should! and uh... changbin kinda invited me as his plus 1 so... i'm probably going to be with him during the party." felix hid his burning cheeks behind his hands. "oo~ felix is going to be with his boyfriend!"

"he's not my boyfriend"

jisung smirked at the blushing boy, "hmm, not yet. but i bet he will be soo-"

"jisung is there something you'd like to share with the class."

"no ma'am."

ms. kim crossed her arms at jisung and gave him a stern glare, causing felix to laugh.

"and now you're taking it as a joke mr. han? come to my desk this instant and go to the principle's office! i am tired of you always fooling around in my class."

jisung slammed his hands on his desk, "i didn't even laugh!"

the teacher sighed in annoyance, "mr. han, this instant means now."

"n-no pleas-" jisung begged while giving ms. kim puppy eyes.

"right now!" she growled as her eyes turned red.

jisung winced as he stood up and walked over to her desk with wobbly legs. "mr. han, are you alright? you're limping."

jisung's face grew red and he snatched the paper from her hand, while nodding vigorously.

"don't worry about him ms. kim! he just got good dick!"

jisung's eyes widened at felix's statement and he rushed out of the room while whining. "lee yongbok! join mr. han on his way to the principle's office for your use of inappropriate language!"

felix choked on a laugh and ran out of the room, calling out jisung's name.

hyunjin looked over at seungmin, a smile on his face due to their friends ruckus. seungmin sighed and shook his head as he took out his journal to take notes.