𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

as they exited the restaurant hyunjin happily ate his icecream while seungmin was responding to angry text messages from his mother. "hey do you want me to walk you home?" hyunjin paused and looked over at seungmin. "i-i cant go home."

seungmin tilted his head in confusion. "why not hyunjin?"

"my dad doesn't... want me. he always talked badly about omegas and now that i'm one he'll definitely tell me something and he might even do stuff... to me." seungmin looked at hyunjin with concern, "what do you mean? your mother is an omega... don't tell me he..."

hyunjin silently nodded while biting his lip. "wow i'm so sorry hyunjin, i wish i could've done something."

"it's alright, it's not something you can control." hyunjin looked sadly at his icecream, suddenly not wanting it. "you could stay at my place if you'd like. but both of our guest rooms are currently occupied but you can just stay with me in my room like old times." a small smile slowly creeped up hyunjin's face.

"you wouldn't mind?"

"not at all."

hyunjin suddenly jumped on seungmin and gave him a back hug. "thank you minnie! thank you so- oh shit!" hyunjin's eyes widened as his icecream smeared all over seungmin's shirt. he immediately tried rubbing it away with his sleeves but to no avail. hyunjin bit his lip while he nervously stared at seungmin. "sorry" seungmin sighed and shook his head. "it's alright, but come on it's getting late."

once they arrived to seungmin's house he got scolded by his mother but she immediately stopped once she saw hyunjin's guilty expression. his father wasn't anywhere to be seen so they went up to seungmin's room. seungmin immediately removed his shirt and grabbed a towel from his closet. hyunjin looked away before he would be caught staring. since when did minnie get abs? seungmin walked over to hyunjin, causing the latter to jump. "hey ima go shower, you can wait here and borrow some of my clothes if you'd like." hyunjin nodded and mentally slapped himself for blushing.

once seungmin exited the room hyunjin stood up and walked over to his closet. as always seungmin had a super neat room, with nice high branded clothing, and basically anything any teenage guy would really want. hyunjin looked through his pile of t-shirts, trying to pick one seungmin hadn't really wore, when suddenly he picked up one of seungmin's jackets and felt his head get fuzzy from the scent. hyunjin sniffed the jacket and sighed with delight. since when did seungmin's scent get this good? and why does it suddenly feel good to smell?

hyunjin shook his head and continued searching through his clothes until he found a shirt and shorts pajama set. as he was halfway through buttoning up the shirt he had chosen, a girl entered the room.

"hey seung- who are you?" hyunjin squeaked as he covered his chest with the shirt and quickly buttoned it up. "i'm hyunjin. seungmin's friend." she inhaled the air and smirked at him. "an omega huh, you smell lovely pretty boy, what else do you have to offer under those clothes." hyunjin's face became red and he yelped when she pinned him down on the bed. he began panting and whimpering in fear. his reaction caused the girl to smirk as she inhaled his scent once more, while gripping his left thigh. "fuck you smell so good. so sweet. it seems you're unmat-" suddenly the door burst open and seungmin sternly spoke.

"get off of him this instant soomin." seungmin using his alpha voice immediately made her submit to him. she scoffed at him and got off of hyunjin. hyunjin looked over at seungmin with shocked eyes and scurried to the corner of the bed. "leave." soomin scoffed and left the room but not before winking at hyunjin.

seungmin released a huff of air and walked into his closet to change. hyunjin sat on the bed confused and shocked at what had just happened. "hey are you alright."