𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

as seungmin took a last turn onto hyunjin's street, the omega perked up to check if any of his parent's cars were home. they weren't.

hyunjin quickly got out of the car and rushed over to the door. he lifted the doormat and smiled when he saw that the spare key was still there. they entered the house and hyunjin went straight up to his room, seungmin stayed behind in the kitchen incase hyunjin needed some space. hyunjin stopped in front of his door. scratch marks seemed present. he shook it off and entered his room.

once he set foot he gasped. this caught seungmin's attention because he quickly dashed up the stairs towards hyunjin. hyunjin's room has been trashed and messed up. his shelves were knocked into the ground, his clothes were everywhere, his picture frames were broken, and his bed was torn apart.

hyunjin walked over to his nightstand and opened the first drawer. he pulled out the tickets and gave seungmin a sad smile. "hey at least we can still go to the amusement park." seungmin half smiled, but he felt and saw the pain hyunjin had inside.

"hyunjin-" he stopped talking once he saw hyunjin's sad smile turn into a frown. tears began falling from hyunjin's eyes as he covered his face while crying. seungmin rushed over to his bestfriend and wrapped him up in a hug. hyunjin let out a sob and grasped his arms tightly around seungmin's neck. "h-he hates m-me." although hyunjin was a little taller than seungmin, as he shook and clung onto the alpha, seungmin couldn't help but feel soft at how small hyunjin looked. seungmin rubbed the omega's back and was about to speak when the door suddenly burst open.

seungmin turned around to look who the intruder could be and instantly filled with rage. seungmin's teeth were slowly sharpening as his scent began roaming around the room, claiming his dominance over the now-present alpha. hyunjin's eyes widened at the sight of his father. the omega quickly let go of seungmin while whimpering in fear. hyunjin hid behind the true blood in hopes of avoiding his father's face.

"what the fuck are you doing here with the omega. you really want to start more problems, i never liked your smart-mouthed attitude anyway. now get away from that useless breeder and let me deal with him." seungmin's gaze darkened and he walked up to hyunjin's father. "his name is hyunjin and i don't think you have the authority to deal with him. as of yesterday he was declared an adult, now why don't you step away sir and let me deal with him because as of now he's under my care."

hyunjin's eyes began to water more and he opened his mouth to speak but he was cut off by his father punching seungmin in the face. "seungmin! h-hey stop!" hyunjin ran over to them with shaky legs, and attempted to push his father away but failed to do so as his father swung and hit him directly on the jaw. hyunjin crashed over onto the ground, smashing his head into one of his bookshelves. his flesh tore, and blood began to emerge from the side of his head. he held his face in pain, more tears streaming down his reddened cheeks. he was bleeding and began to feel lightheaded.

seungmin looked over at hyunjin and his eyes became red. he looked at hyunjin's father dead in the eyes and threw himself onto him. they landed on the ground with seungmin's legs on each side of the alpha's torso. seungmin got ahold of the alpha's head and repeatedly smashed it onto the ground. he then gripped the alpha's wrist harshly, preventing hyunjin's father from punching him. "why are you- fighting m-me! he's useless i-in this world!" seungmin then twisted his wrist and laughed when he heard the man yell in pain. "well it so happens... that this omega is my bestfriend and i'll do anything for him." hyunjin felt light headed and watched with a blurry view, he silently cried in pain as he slowly grew more and more scared of seungmin's power.

seungmin then gripped the man's throat and began squeezing it with his alpha strength. hyunjin's dad was wheezing for air and coughed out blood once seungmin began punching his stomach. the true blood was quick to pull out a dagger he carried in his pocket and cut the other alpha's cheek. "learn to respect hyunjin, or i won't hesitate to decorate your skin some more." seungmin then stood up and landed his elbow onto the alpha's stomach. hyunjin's dad threw up and continued coughing. seungmin kicked him in the face and stepped on his throat, knocking him out for good. seungmin smirked as he saw the alpha's body go limp. he quickly got up and rushed over to hyunjin. hyunjin whimpered and tried moving away from seungmin, he was scared seungmin would hurt him too. hyunjin's eyes changed into blue, seungmin looked at him with a worried expression. wolves eyes change color when they feel their emotions very strongly, and right now hyunjin was scared. very scared of seungmin.

seungmin's gaze softened as he slowly reached his hand out to hyunjin. "hey jinnie, it's me seungmin. i won't do anything, we're bestfriends. it's okay."

tears silently slid down hyunjin's face, he opened his mouth to say something but before he could, he passed out. his head injury had been bleeding for too much time. seungmin was quick to remove his own shirt and tear it in half with his teeth. he wrapped hyunjin's head up with his shirt and ensured that the blood was pressed down tightly.

he carried hyunjin on his back and made sure to place him gently in the car. seungmin ran back inside to grab a suitcase and fill it with hyunjin's possessions, he blushed when he saw 3 pairs of panties in the boy's dresser but put them in the suitcase anyways. he grabbed the tickets and gave the room one last glance. he made sure to step on hyunjin's father as he exited the room and quickly rushed to the car. seungmin threw the luggage in the back of the car and sped away towards woojin's facility, not even giving a second thought on the fact that he was going to the hospital shirtless. seungmin always followed safety and traffic rules, but right now none of that mattered because it was hyunjin who was in need of help.

____________________________
i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
i'll try to update as soon as i can (:
-steph