WORTH IT!!!

In "Asriel Dreemurr, the Ticklish "Kid"," M.K. (Monster Kid) told Frisk and Chara that he was mercilessly tickled by Undyne after he tickled her while she was sleeping. This story will explain what happened to M.K. at Alphys and Undyne's house three days prior to tickle torturing Asriel with Frisk and Chara in greater detail than what was mentioned in the previous story. Enjoy! :)

Undertale© Toby Fox.

WORTH IT!!!

It is a Wednesday at Alphys and Undyne's house and it is has been raining all day. M.K. has been spending the week with Alphys and Undyne, and Sans and Papyrus are there too. M.K. is very happy that he gets to spend time with four wonderful friends. M.K., Papyrus, and Undyne are all disappointed that they can't play outside because of all the rain. During the earlier days of the week, the three of them played catch as well as other fun activities outside. M.K. enjoys playing catch because he gets to put his robot arms to good use. Papyrus always throws the ball to M.K. in such a way that he won't hurt him and so he can learn how to catch in a much more user friendly manner because Undyne throws the ball REALLY HARD. Papyrus always offers to be on the receiving end of Undyne's throws, which sometimes send him flying through the air. Thank goodness for that chest plate he always wears whenever they play catch. M.K. always throws the ball to Undyne and he's been getting better at throwing too. Undyne likes it when he throws the ball in such a way that it causes her hands to sting. Today however, all three of them are inside with Alphys and Sans. To make matters worse, the power has been blinking all day. This made it very difficult to watch anime and play video games together, so they all just decided to play some board games instead or in Undyne's case, "bored games."

Undyne: Welp, this has been fun and all *said Undyne sarcastically*, but I'm gonna go take a nap.

Sans: Attagirl.

Papyrus: Pfft, of course you would be proud of that Sans!

Undyne: Wake me up when dinner's ready, k babe.

Alphys: Ok Undyne.

Sans: I'm gonna take a nap too.

Papyrus: Sans, you lazybones! You just took a nap two hours ago!

Sans: And now I need to rest again.

Papyrus: Ugh... brothers.

Alphys: Well, I guess I'll just rest on the couch for a while before I start getting dinner ready.

M.K., I'll let you spend some time with Papyrus. You two have fun.

M.K.: Ok Alphys.

Alphys went to rest on the couch while M.K. and Papyrus headed upstairs to one the guest bedrooms and tried to figure out something the two of them can do to kill some time. M.K. then came up with a really fun idea.

Papryus: So M.K., what would you like to do?

M.K.: How about this! *Starts tickling Papyrus's underarms*

Papryus: Nyehheehehehhehehehehehehehheehehehehheh! M.K.! Nyeheheheheheheheheheheheh!

M.K. has just started a tickle fight with Papyrus. M.K. really enjoys having tickle fights with Papyrus. Papyrus has been teaching M.K. how to tickle others and with his guidance, M.K. has become a pretty good tickler although he still has much to learn. After laughing his head off for two whole minutes, Papyrus managed to grab M.K. and started tickling his sides. Meanwhile, Alphys was lying on the couch listening to music on her phone. She was wearing her headphones and was completely unaware that M.K. and Papyrus were having a tickle fight and both Undyne and Sans were sound asleep.