Toriel's "Annoying" Tickle Torture (Chapter 4)

Now that Toriel's hour-long tickle torture is over, it's finally time for Frisk to try to convince her that there's nothing wrong with having big feet.

Undertale(c) Toby Fox.

TORIEL'S "ANNOYING" TICKLE TORTURE

Chapter 4: There's Nothing Wrong with Having Big Feet!

Frisk: Ok Mom; now that Toby's gone, what exactly did you mean when you said that you needed to be punished for other things?

There are several other things Toriel did that she believes she needed to be "punished" for. Most of these things have to do with all of her negative actions towards Asgore and the Kingdom of Monsters in the past (By leaving Asgore after he declared war on humanity in a fit of anger after losing both Asriel and Chara, Toriel abandoned her kingdom during a time when every single citizen needed both her and Asgore more than ever). But she's not planning on talking about any of those things with Frisk because she knows very well what she did wrong and Frisk knows that she's been doing her absolute best to make up for them. So instead, she's wants to tell Frisk about how sorry she is for getting angry at her every time she told her that her feet were big.  

Toriel: Because every time you told me that my feet were big, I kept getting mad at you. And no mother should ever get mad at her child for something silly like that.

Frisk: It's ok Mom. Everything I said to you was uncalled for. I take it all back.

Toriel: Well you shouldn't, my child.  You did nothing wrong by telling me I have big feet.

Frisk: Actually Mom, that's something I want to talk to you about. Why don't you like being told you have big feet? I thought that out of all monsters and humans, you would be the most proud of your big feet.

Toriel: *sigh* You might want to take a seat Frisk. It's a long story.

Frisk: Sure Mom. *sits on the chair next to Toriel's footrest*

For the next while, Toriel explained to Frisk why she doesn't like being told she has big feet. Toriel has had rather large feet ever since she was around 9 years old (At one point in her life, Toriel's feet were larger than Asgore's!). And when Toriel was in school, several of her peers often teased her for having larger feet than normal and the teasing continued until she was about 16 years old. Toriel's peers knew that teasing her about her big feet bothered her to absolutely no end and the comments made by them were almost always exceedingly harsh and horribly insulting to her that more often than one would prefer, she would return to her home in tears at the end of her school days. The teasing really took a toll on Toriel as a child and a teen. Fortunately though; it was around that time she met Asgore, and he was someone who never once teased Toriel about the size of her feet. Asgore was nice to Toriel ever since Day 1 and even though he was incredibly shy around her at that time, seeing him was enough to make the teasing from the other students much more tolerable. Whenever someone comments on the size of Toriel's feet nowadays, it makes her think of all of the teasing from her not-so-fellow classmates so many years ago and all of the incredibly sad feelings she felt afterwards. Sure the horrible teasing from her peers stopped completely when she was around 16 years old, but the damage had already been done.

Frisk: Oh Mom, I had no idea.

Toriel: Well, now you know Frisk. That's why I don't like being told that my feet are big.

Frisk: But Mom, most women with large feet, primarily human women, say they don't like having large feet because they have a hard time finding shoes that fit them. But you don't wear shoes Mom. So you don't ever have to worry about anything like that.