Spider Dance of Tickles (Chapter 1)

This story takes place six days after "Asriel Dreemurr, the Ticklish "Kid."" In this story, Asriel visits... MUFFET!! :D This is Chapter 1 of a 6-chapter story and the third story that focuses entirely on Asriel. :D And like Chapter 1 of my first story, consider this chapter a lead-in/teaser for what to expect in the following chapters. Enjoy! :)

Undertale© Toby Fox.

SPIDER DANCE OF TICKLES

Chapter 1: Muffet's Request

It is a Friday afternoon and Asriel has just finished school. He is on his way to see Muffet. Muffet called his mother yesterday asking her to send him over to her bakery, which also happens to be her house. Muffet told Toriel that she hasn't seen Asriel for about two months and she really wants to see him again. Muffet is already well-acquainted with both Frisk and Chara, and she feels that spending some alone time with Asriel will help the two of them become even better acquainted than what they already are. Plus, she's got something special planned for him.

It wasn't too long until Asriel arrived at Muffet's bakery/house. Muffet has just closed up her bakery for the day. She closes early on Fridays.

Asriel: Howdy Muffet!

Muffet: Why hello there cutie! I'm so glad you're here!

Asriel: *blushing*

Muffet: Ahuhuhu~

Muffet thinks that Asriel is just the cutest thing to ever walk this earth, along with all of her spiders of course. Because of this, she often calls Asriel "cutie" rather than "deary" and kind of overdoes it with all of the nice compliments she consistently gives him. Asriel doesn't mind though.

Asriel: It's been so long Muffet.

Muffet: It sure has cutie. Let's go upstairs, shall we. I'd like to know what an adorable boy like you has been up to during the past two months.

Asriel: *blushing again*

Muffet: Ahuhuhu~

Muffet and Asriel then proceeded upstairs to Muffet's living quarters. Muffet is not the only one in her house. Her spiders also live with her, with most of them living in her basement. Muffet and Asriel sat down and had a nice conversation about what was going in their lives. Asriel told her that school was going well and that he loves having his mother as his teacher. He also told her that his parents have been seeing each other again and Muffet was very happy for them.

Muffet then told Asriel that her business is going well. Although Muffet's baked goods are still quite expensive, she's cut back her prices ever since she moved to the surface. She found that charging less was better for her business and every once in a while, Muffet and her spiders put discount flyers on the doorsteps of both potential and loyal customers letting them know when her prices are reduced even more. Muffet and her spiders actually sent out some discount flyers last Saturday. That happens to be another reason why Toriel sent Asriel over, to pay for four boxes of baked goods. Toriel has ordered a box of assorted pastries, a box of croissants, a box of cupcakes, and a box of donuts. All four boxes contain a dozen of the respective baked goods. Even though Toriel is an amazing cook, she has a sweet tooth for Muffet's baked goods and she knows that all three of her children love them as well. It has been quite some time since Toriel bought something from Muffet's bakery and she always loves giving a close friend some business. Toriel would've paid for them herself, but since Muffet wanted to see Asriel, she just figured that she could send her money with him and pay Muffet. In turn, Muffet told Toriel that she would bring both Asriel and the goodies back to her house as soon as she and Asriel were finished spending time together.