four

The girls had all arrived a little later than expected but with the help of an uber we all got to the party at a reasonable time.

Hoards of people flooded the doorway and outside of the penetrators house, known as Henrik.
The music defeaning our ears making any form of conversation inaudible.

The vibrations of the bass and the sound systems installed emitted from the floorboard creating an uneasy feeling in my stomach but it soon settled.

With the buzz of our pre-drinks party still coursing through our veins, the atmosphere had been eased.
Eva spotted some people hovering near a kitchen island with a plethora of glass bottles-trust Eva to uncover the alcohol.

She gripped my hand and I attached myself to Vilde, dragging her along with me seeing as neither Noora nor Sana drink which I really genuinely admired their self control -I however had none which led me to down my first shot with the girls.

After Taste testing,as Vilde referred to our slight alcoholism and need to get fucked up ,each of the assorted alcohols displayed on the counter we settled for moving onto less harsh liquior options like ciders and beers.

The bodies swayed besides us as we danced the hours away. The blurred figures all moving in rhythm to one another. This was the only time that I actually enjoyed the seemed-to- be-never -ending night.

Suddenly I could feel all the liquids previously consumed by my body rush south. I really needed to pee.
I excused myself through mumbling words and even though Sana insisted on helping me to the bathroom-being the good friend she is and aware of my  definitly no sober status,I convinced her otherwise.

Taking another gulp of my fruity alcoholic beverage, I stumbled up the staircase of the house and tried to stagger my way between all the lustful couples leaning against the railings. My foot slipped and as I attempted to reach for a surface to maintain my balance I felt a strong yet gentle pair of hands prevent me from falling.

"Shit "was all I managed to say before regaining my tiny bit of balance that I had before.

"You alright ?" The concerned voice said trying to get my attention.

"Umm yeah." I couldn't quite make out the face of the stranger but I could tell that I knew him.
"Actually do you know where the bathroom is ?" I asked now on the verge of literally peeing in my pants.

"Uh, it's the first door on the right " he pointed to the hallway  up the staircase.

"Thanks" I said hesitantly.

"You going to be able to make it up there safely?" He chucked slightly and pushed a piece of his hair back.

All I did was look at him and back at the staircase which seemed to be enough for him to understand my answer was clearly no because he grabbed my hand and helped me walk up the stairs without stumbling this time.

He opened the door and smiled at me with a set of pearly whites.
"And here we are, safe and sound."

"Could you hold this for me please?" Without giving him a chance to respond I handed him my drink and phone, not wanting to take it inside of the bathroom with me.

After releasing the pressureon my bladder, my eyes slowly started to soak in my surroundings and my vision became all of 10% clearer in the 2 minutes I was in the bathroom.
I washed my hands and quickly wiped any smudged makeup from underneath my eyes and smoothed my dark hair so I didn't look like I was half dying.

Swinging the door open and spinning to my side , I still wasn't able to quite make out who the person was that escorted me to where I am. Nonetheless I thanked him and took back my drink with what I thought to be a warm smile which I obviously had returned.

This time I was able to stand straight for the duration of the time it took to walk back downstairs and reunite with my friends.

Drink after drink continued and sooner rather than later I was kneeling on the bathroom floor, throwing up every time but organs. Although It felt like those were included.

Sorry I know these chapters are a little sort but im really tryna write as much as I can without getting distracted because at the moment im mid -exams so thats pretty stessful lol. Let me know what you think of the story so far.