twelve

Vilde came stumbling towards our newly formed little group, mumbling words that no human being would ever be able to actually understand.

She came to hault only inches away from where I was standing. Without warning tears began to stream down her face.

"Oh my gosh ,what's wrong? What happend? " I brought her into a hug in attempt to soothe  her as I felt the boys began to feel uncomfortable and unsure of what to do.

"William..." she sniffed through her cries.

I could tell she was battling to get anything out at this point,partly due to intoxication and partly due to heartbreak.

Female Chris took a step closer while telling Vilde to just breathe in deeply.

"Now what happened? "

"He-h-he " she struggled. " he really doesn't like me. Not in any way like I like him. He thinks I'm annoying and clingy and needy-"

I cut her off bringing her into another embrace. For her sake Im glad she was such a mess and the music filling the room was too loud to let you even think, otherwise she would have heard the snorts and remarks coming from Williams penetrator friends.

After moving a rather distraught Vilde out of the centre of the party and into one of the guest bathrooms, she calmed down within minutes and was ready to go at downing another bottle of Rosé or empty a beer keg.

"That was weird" I looked towards female Chris who agreed too quickly before rushing off to find the boy she was chatting up for the duration of our little beer pong tournament.

Looking in the small vanity mirror, I wiped away the small creases in my makeup,silently thanking myself for -even though I was still wearing makeup - wearing not as much of it as usual,otherwise I would probably look like a raccoon.

The doorhandle opened as I reached to grab for it.
I was greeted but a Chris Schistad that was most definitely under the influence.

"Uh. Chris? "

"Hey" he smiled while leaning against the door frame.

"You know you can't just walk in like that. What if I was like,um,busy or something? "

He looked down,a smile still present on his lips,"then I guess that would have been awkward."

He extended his hand out,leaving me confused. I wasn't sure If I should take it or not.

"Come on"he reached down to grab mine instead ,clearly seeing my hesitation.
"I wanna show you something."

I raised an eyebrow, feeling slightly strange about the situation.

"You'll be fine,I promise." He rolled his eyes playfully as he gripped tighter on my hand and led me down the hallway of whoevers house this was.

"Where are we going?" I tried to keep up but for some reason he was really eager to get to wherever he was going.

Be turned around with a playfully look that meant" be patient ". And so I just decided to oblige.

He pulled me into one of the last rooms down the hallway and I was suddenly at a loss for words.
As soon as you entered the room there was a set of french doors leading into a Juliet balcony. The craftsmanship wasn't even the beauty.It was the view it framed perfectly. It was so picturesque,the view of Oslo.

I quickly turned around feeling like I was imposing on someones personal space seeing as we were standing in a bedroom.

"I don't think  that we're allowed to be in here" I turned to face Chris.

"We are,"
I wasn't convinced.

"Are you sure though?"

"It's my room Leeah relax. " he laughed looking down before brushing his hair back.

"oh", was all I managed to spit out as slight embarrassment crept it's way through my body.

I moved out onto the balcony feeling a slight breeze in the air that calmed me and relased the heat and warmth trapped inside my body thanks to the copious amounts of alcohol I've recently consumed.

Taking in a deep breath I felt a sense of serenity and stillness.
The feeling was replaced by the soft touch of someones hands placed gently on my sides.

I spun around feeling strange at him behind me. It was too intimate for Chris and I which caught me off gaurd.

"What's wrong?" He frowned.

"No nothing " I reassured trying to calm my own nerves.

He looked at me and slowly began to look up and down at my body. He inched forward and placed a soft kiss into my neck ,raising that warmth the wind buried only seconds ago.

"I forgot to tell you how good you look tonight."

His gaze met mine and I couldn't help but momentarily break away from his eyes to look at his lips. I tried with every miniscule atom inside of my body to suppress the urge to kiss him. There was no way I was making the first move. And I didn't have to, he cupped my face into his palm and slowly leaned in,pressing an almost agonisingly painful soft kiss. Making me long for more.

I felt the smile turn on his lips as he removed his touch only by millimetres before I reconnected. This time we were more forceful and passionate. Full of lust and desire.

He finger tips by the hem of my dress as I linked my arms around his neck and laced my own fingers in his hair. A position he seemed to like me doing.

He pulled me impossibly close as he lead our bodies off of the balcony and into the the warmth and privacy of the bedroom.

He knocked against the edge of the bed and sat down,pulling me firmly on to his lap. Sparks were shooting off inside my stomach and my need for him was clouding every better judgement I had.

Sure this might end in him never showing interest in me again if he gets me this way,but right then, I didn't want to think about that future. I only cared about the now. And that meant Chris and I intertwined in each other.

He swiftly moved me underneath him-he was a lot stronger than I was expecting,only breaking the kiss when he moved along my neck, surely to leave red marks along it as proof of tonight.

Each item of clothing came off with such a lack of speed that only intensified the sensation  hovering over my body  that was called Chris Schistad.

As my fingers gripped onto the sheets and memories that will definitely make me blush in the future occured .I could tell we found mutual pleasure  in all that was happening.

Our bodies didn't move once they collapsed besides one another. Our heavy breathing soon calmed .

I couldn't believe that this just fucking happened. My mind brought me back to the doubts I had before. What if this was it? What if he doesn't even acknowledge me anymore. Whatever happens is out of my control so I better enjoy him holding me  while it lasts.