ten

Chris and I didn't speak again throughout the night. It might have been because as soon as I had decided to go back inside , I spotted Jonas and Isak holding up Eva because he had passed out. They were on the verge of a balckout too so we had all just decided to call it a night and go home.

Sunday

-Move in day

"Is that the last of your stuff?" My dad asked as he finished distributing all my belongings into my car and his that was parked beside it.

I confirmed that it was all packed and ready to go with a simple nod as Sara joined my dads side kissing him.

I could barf. The sight alone of her made me sick without even adding PDA to the mix of things.

They pulled away and I received a forceful smile from the reason I insisted in moving out.

"So, Leeah. Big day huh? You excited ?Nervous maybe- that you won't be able to live on your own?" Sara asked pretending to care.

"Over the moon actually." I smiled back.

"Now hunny, if you ever need anything ,even after you're settled,please call me." My dad stepped closer embracing me into a warm hug and planted a small kiss on my forehead.

I could tell he was nervous. He had every right to be. Its a dads sole purpose to protect and look after their daughters. Unfortunately he wasn't by being with her. So I had to step up and look after myself. Away from her.

He handed me the apartment keys and I took them with a grin beaming from ear to ear.

" Since the movers carried in all the main furniture it wont look to vacant inside. You just need to put in your personal  touches."

"Got it" I smiled climbing into my car.
"Meet you guys there ."

The drive to my new place was about 15 minutes away from our current residence without including traffic. It wasn't  far away which did actually put my mind at ease ,but it was far enough to live my own life.

Being alone in my car gave me some time to think. I hadn't had much opportunity to think about conversation between Chris and I on Friday.

My mind couldn't help but wonder if he was right. Was I lying to myself about my feelings for him?

No. I wasn't. I'm not that girl who falls. I never have been and I probable never will be.

Who does he even think he is for assuming that he knows me more than I know myself?

Fuck Chris Schistad and his arrogant, cocky attitude. Not every girl he meets is in love with him. He may be super attractive but he's not that special. He is kind of over rated at this point. He can't just go around kissing whoever he wants.
Fuck him and those dreamy eyes,those plump and perfectly formed lips,that soft and silky hair ,that- ughh no Leeah stop it. What is wrong with me . Now I'm contradicting myself.

My internal rant had been cut short as I had arrived at my new apartment building.
It was something you'd see only in a painting. It was perfect.

A wave of excitment had flooded through my body as I put the key in the front door to my apartment.

Life right now was fucking great as it stands.
I stood at the entrance trying to soak in everything at once. The way that the sun was coming through the windows the crisp white paint on the walls. Its everything that I have ever dreamed of in terms of having my own place.

My dad and Sara pulled up outside shortly and we unloaded all my moving boxes quicker than expected.

Noora had begged me yesterday to come over later that day so that she could help me decorate and unpack. It seemed as if she was more excited about this move than I was.

From the moment my parents had driven away I felt this new found independence. It was all I've ever carved-to be able to do mostly as I pleased. I was so happy that I wanted to scream with excitement.

After a days worth of moving, organisating and decorating with the girls, we finally took a step back and I loved every corner of my new apartment.

With the day coming to an end

With the day coming to an end. I felt no shame whatsover feeling the need to for my head to hit against a feathered pillow and let my mind drift off into a sleep. It was needed. That was for sure