eight

Friday

My dad was driving me to school this morning as I would be sleeping over at Evas  in order to attend the Halloween party tonight stress free.

"So Sunday huh?"my dad said trying to sound excited but failing miserably.

" Yupp. Sunday." I repeated.
My deadline for moving into my new apartment was this  weekend and as I've mentioned now,Sunday.

My dad dropped me off at school and I waved him off goodbye.
Earlier in the week I had a a sudden desperate need for change, so like any rational teenager would. I booked a hair appointment . I however neglected to tell my dad what time the appointment would be as I really wanted to skip school today.

I ubered to The Salon where I would be meeting Eva, because she too wanted to ditch school today and her mom has been traveling for work, so she decided why the hell not?

I gave the hair dresser my request for my originally brunette hair and let her work her magic.

I looked in the mirror and the drastic change made me desperately want Evas approval.

She swivelled the chair around so I could now let her view her finished product

"Fucking hell Leeah. I love it!"

"I think she likes it don't you?" The lady working at the salon laughed while combing through my newly dyed blonde hair.

And I was really loving it too as I felt less tense in my chair.

We had both gone costume shopping for tonight's grand halloween party that we would be attending.
She had choosen to be a black swan and I settled for something less creative and basic, an Angel.

The second we arrived at Evas I couldn't resist the temptation of posting an instagram picture of my freshly blonde hair.

Instagram
@leeahxrenn

Ready to take on the night,oh and new hair by the way @evamohn2

392likes
67 comments

With little extra time to spare , we had decided on just changing into our outfits and getting ready for the party.

To match my all white outfit I put on a white halo to indicate the 'angel'part of my outfit and some white nike airforce 1s

I noticed My makeup was shimmering in all the right places as I applied a final coat of mascara and a lip gloss made to plumpen your lips. Its worked in case you were wondering.

Pres were designated to be at Nooras this time and the party never dulls as long as there's music blasting and Eskild dancing.
As we arrived I was greeted in a cushion of compliments directed towards my new hair colour.

"So what's the game plan? " female Chris said after taking a swig of her beer and placing it on the table.

"Well Isak and Jonas are going to meet us there." Eva slurred.

" I thought that they couldn't come? " Vilde speaking what we all thought.

"I convinced them!" She cheered
"But they refuse to dress up." Eva pouted.

"LAMEE!!" Eskild called out while cranking the music back up.

"Eskild!" Noora complained which made him turn the volume a little softer as he rolled his eyes in protest.

"Leeah. You're hooking up with Chris tonight right?" Sana said all too seriously.

"No" I laughed.

"Why not?" Vilde frowned.

" Because he's with Becca." I said figuring my decline should be more than obvious to them.

"Becca?who the hell is Becca?"Sana pulled an unknowing expression.

" Haandson" I looked up at them only to receive more confused looks.
"She's a second year."

"Oh Chris has a girlfriend alright in second but her name isn't Becca." Vilde informed.

"No?"

"No. He's with Iben."

I was rather confused that he had a girlfriend at all for starters and to add to the equation It confused me even more that it wasn't the girl he had been caught making out with at school.

"Woah, Vilde you knew he had a girlfriend yet you still wanted me to hookup with him. Whats wrong with you?" She was a bit  taken back at my anger towards her.

I hadn't intended for my response to sound so harsh and hostile but I was in a way offended and disgusted that she would expect such from me knowingly.

"We knew he would go for you if you had gone from him . Its not like he hasn't done it before. He cheats on Iben all the time" she was truly clueless as much as I was outragged.
She continued to Ramble on about how the one time ,at their famous Penetrator parties he kissed four other girls, while a girl was claiming to be in a relationship with him but was soon cut off by Noora scolding her and informing her that non of that makes this situation any better, since I had given up on listening to het speak.

I wanted to give him the benifit of the doubt that wouldn't have done that . Cheat on his girlfriend. I wanted to believe that maybe he only got together with Iben after he informed me of his most recent romantic conquest.But I knew to trust my gut. And my gut knew the type of person he was. He cheats, he hooks up , he lies , he charms, he wiggles his way into your heart and then leaves. I mean seriously this is Chris Schistad we're talking about so it really wasn't as suprising as it should of been.

If I'm about to confess I'd say I was a little disappointed at the news of his romantic involvement because the way we conversed made me feel a little special. Not falling for him special ,but it did give me a sense of
validation.