The landing

Everything was blurry, pain spread through Loki's body like a wild fire. Whimpering he got up , his ship was thoroughly wrecked and looked like it had leaked fuel everywhere. Loki preparing for the worst, scrambled out and glared upon the place where he had crashed. What was this place? It was very much not Midgard and it wasn't cold enough to be where the frost giants lived. Then suddenly a sound rang out. It sounded like a siren.Somebody muttered a unknown language and ran out zapping Loki with some electrical device.

Loki woke up sitting in a metal chair. Why was he here? The answer came without him actually asking. "Hello, I am grandmaster . Ruler and the curator of sakaar. You are on sakaar now by the way." Loki nodded showing that he understood, to be honest he felt a bit flustered and sick so he didn't really want to open his mouth in case he actually was sick. " what's the matter ? Cat got your tounge?" The grandmaster asked being a little to close to Loki than necessary. Loki gulped and shyly whispered "no, I just feel a little sick " the grandmaster raised an eyebrow .

"Take him to be bathed and dressed. I expect to see him sat beside me for the fighting at 7:00" he announced to no one in particular. The effect was as if it was a life or death situation and was put into action immediately. As Loki was escorted by a girl he noticed the envy on the other guards faces. Why though? ......... 

BTW ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO MARVEL NOT ME......

--SLYTHERINQUEEN10127