"Makeover"

The walk was slow "so where do you come from? My names Valkyrie." I was surprised when she talked with such a calm tone but answered "I am Loki of Asgard, by the way why did they look so envious of me back there?" Valkyrie sniggered and answered "they are prisoners with no real value in sakaar of course they envied you. I mean you just crashed here and now getting special treatment from the grandmaster !" I thought about how bad there lives must be as prisoners. What would happen to them if they did something wrong? Was it really that horrible on this planet?

Before I could ask Valkyrie any more questions she stopped walking and pointed to a door "inside. That's where we get bathed, clothed and get are make-up done." Loki nervously opened the door and stepped inside where a young women squealed "grandmaster said you were coming!!" She smiled infusiasticly.

After all the bathing and dressing and beauty stuff had been done she got out a kind of jel sort of paint. It was a nice emerald green she stuck her thumb in the jel and then decorated Loki's face with what mortals would assume was "Aztec". Though the jel was a bit itchy Loki quite liked the look of it on his face. He smiled at his impressive reflection one more time before passing the squealing lady once again.

Valkyrie, looking bored stood waiting for Loki and was quite impressed when Loki walked through the doorway. "Wow! Actually quite impressive. She usually is terrible with this stuff but I guess there is always a first time for everything" Valkyrie laughed at her own comment and then turned and quickly said "follow me or we might be late for the grandmaster and we all know how devastating the consequence is." Loki noticing the shiver Valkyrie gave as she said 'and we all know how devastating the consequence is.' Asked "which are ?" Slightly regretting he had asked as Valkyrie replied "a boiling and bubbling staff on your chest which melts and burns you to nothing but leftover acid" seeing the nervousness in Loki's eyes Valkyrie soothed Loki by saying "but if anyone he would burn it would be me as I am responsible of getting you there and talking about are destination here we are!!" Loki hadn't even noticed that they had been walking aswell as talking and had a rising lump in his throat. Petrified he twisted the handle of the door and pushed it open. What was the grandmaster going to be like alone with Loki? Was he going to punish him for landing on this planet? But then again the way everyone had acted it seemed like he was going to get married to him......wait was he going to get married to the grandmaster!!??