The fight

Loki found himself a seat whilst waiting for the grandmaster. Looking down he could see that Thor had just been announced. He could feel Thor staring at him probably trying to get his attention. Loki, being as stubborn as ever didn't look at Thor but instead looked at the champion. He had a wild grin on his face and black stripes, he looked like a normal fighter. Then the door opened behind Loki and the grandmaster walked in and sat next to Loki."hello, how are you?" The grandmaster asked "great! But isn't he fighting a normal fighter?" Said Loki whilst pointing down at the match. The grandmaster looked down at the champion and chuckled "he does look like one doesn't he ? But wait till you see him in combat" Loki raised an eyebrow maybe this match will be actually entertaining?. Loki snuggled closer to the grandmaster and looked down upon the match which Loki was sure had already started but still both men stood there chatting. Quickly Loki started to get bored before Thor punched the other in the face with lightning. 'Wow 'Loki thought 'quick change'. The champion didn't even flinch from the lightning he just stood there laughing. He had obviously offended Thor as he kept on trying to put even a scratch on the other. Soon the champion grew bored so he pulled out a stick. Loki was surprised where was his weapon? The crowed jeered and laughed Loki didn't know who they were exactly laughing at but he was sure it was the champion. Then the most unexpected thing happened the champion waved the twig and a light appeared from the end of it and Thor was thrown back. Loki was on the edge of his seat whispering "fight back you moron " the grandmaster chuckled something about who's side Loki was on. Loki wasn't listening though because he remembered he had read something about mortals with abnormal powers called wizards and witches and he was sure that the "twig" was actually a wand. Loki looked sorry for Thor as there spells could do anything from wingardium leviosa - a levitating spell to avarda kadavra - the killing curse hopefully the wizard wouldn't go as far as killing Loki's brother. I mean they are still brothers. Loki looked towards the match and gave a "ooh ouch" and flinching. Whilst Thor got knocked out. Well I guess that's the end as everyone was cheering. Loki looked at Thor one more time and gasped he was awake and whilst the wizard was celebrating with a few fireworks he was knocked down by Thor. He didn't move even a finger for a few minutes then the crowed went wild. The grandmaster had his mouth open but still announced the victor as the challenger. I guess Thor would be going home with pride of fighting a wizard. The wizard was then carried away to have his wounds cleaned.