The grandmaster

As Loki opened the door a warm voice said "come sit Loki " as Loki walked towards the man sitting on the sofa he breathed "how did you know I was called Loki?" The man turned tapping the part of the sofa next to him and said in a calm tone "I can read minds but don't be afraid." Taken back by this Loki hesitantly sat beside the man. The man wrapped an arm around Loki's waist pushing Loki closer towards him. Loki's heart beating a little faster than usual then got a little surprise as the wall in front of them turned to glass and it was like the sound had been put off mute as the crowed cheered around the arena.

The grandmaster was put in the middle of the arena with holograms he was now announcing a few events. After that he smiled and then said and welcoming are feature queen...Loki !!!!!! Surprised Loki widened his eyes feeling a weird sensation in his body. He was then nudge by the grandmaster who said "stand and wave at the crowed" obediently Loki did what he was told then sat down again feeling the grandmaster's arm around him once again.

Loki sat there with the grandmaster watching the battle against the champion and a show off that was getting beaten up by the champion. Loki felt a bit bored watching this and looked at the grandmaster. He then realised for the first time that the grandmaster looked quite handsome. Wait did Loki just think that? He then turned back to the match. Grandmaster noticed the movement and asked "bored my queen?" Loki slightly nerved by the nickname said " very , I am sorry." The grandmaster was confused. "Why are you sorry? I am finding it less entertaining by the second." Loki frowned and said "I don't know this planet very well so I am worried that I may offend you by accident" grandmaster sighed and said "Loki you are very soon going to be my queen and by that I mean married to me. So you don't have any rules though you do have to do what I say for the first couple years just to make sure." Loki thought about what the grandmaster had said married? First couple YEARS?! And there are no rules for the queen?

Loki sat there wondering for a while feeling dizzy from the sudden lift in "society " I mean it's not every day you become queen from an arranged marriage. He must have been quiet for a while because the grand master coughed impatiently. Loki shook his head a little and asked "when are we getting married?" The grandmaster was glad and said "ah yes yes the wedding....it shall be in a weeks time." Shocked at how soon it was Loki tensed up. Realising what he had got into he rose from his seat and worriedly gasped "I have enjoyed this ever so much but I need to go" before he could run out though the grandmaster grasped Loki's wrist and said "not so fast Loki, I know this has come very fast but you WILL stay." Oh no what had Loki done he should have just gone along with the grandmasters orders. The grandmaster grabbed Loki's waist with one hand and leaded him to the door.