Sakaar

Loki was forcefully leaded to the door. Worrying , Loki doesn't disobey his future husband and is taken towards a door. Slowly the grandmaster opens it and hints to Loki to go in whilst the grandmaster follows behind him. When Loki looks around they are on a metal platform with railing around it just to be safe. As Loki is just about to ask why they are here the grandmaster walks over to him and says in a cold tone "look down." Loki looks down from the platform and gasps 1000's of men and woman are being forced to do a million little jobs. They look tired and hot. "These are people that didn't get the chance of having the position of queen but landed here by mistake all the same." The grandmasters tone was powerful and kingly. "Do you want to join them or be my queen? But don't answer yet keep following me." The grandmaster held out a hand to the warm hearted man looking out to all the slaves. Loki looking back smiled shyly to the grandmaster realising how lucky he was. He grabbed onto the warm hand and followed. He was then led to the top of the building and on the balcony . The view was amazing the sunrise giving a warm effect to the other small houses around some of the scrap yards. The grandmaster softly whispered in his ear "do you want to be a slave or a queen? You may answer now." Loki smiled in a way that made him look like a vulnerable bunny or some other prey and answered joyfully "I would like to be YOUR queen." Loki could see joyful tears in the grandmasters eyes but the grand master was to stubborn to let them fall.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT??....