three

𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓉

-🍀-

your eyes are just as radiant as the moon. you're so beautiful, jeno. i hope you know that.

-rj

as scheduled, jeno opened his locker and the small white box was wedged in the left corner like always. it was the third time he had gotten one, but he wasn't complaining. he found it oddly endearing that a girl somewhere liked him enough to paint him a picture and put it in his locker every friday.

he wanted to know who "rj" was, though. he asked around, but excluded asking his friends as he knew they would clown him, but found nothing. 

"what's that?"

jeno flinched, quickly hiding the pink note in his jacket pocket. 

"n-nothing. i'm hungry, let's go hyuck," jeno chuckled nervously, pulling donghyuck towards the cafeteria.

"lee jeno, what are you hiding?" donghyuck glared a the taller as he swallowed nervously.

he saw a pink piece of paper sticking out of jeno's jacket and smirked. 

"look, a dog!"

jeno whipped around but saw nothing. he felt a hand invade his pocket and the it grabbed the small note.

donghyuck read it and burst into laughter.

"awwww, lil' je-no-jam has a secret admirer," donghyuck cooed.

"sh-shut up," jeno stuttered out.

donghyuck continued to laugh at him, but jeno dragged him to the cafeteria with a red face.

-🍀-