seven

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎

-🍀-

"well, my name starts with 'ren', but i don't know what your refering to," the boy said.

he continued to walk across the room and got a wipe.

"do you have a 'j' in your name?" jeno asked.

"yea. my name in renjun. i dunno, man, i think you have the wrong person." renjun wiped his cheek, looking into a mirror to see if the white paint was still on his cheek.

"o-oh ok." jeno leaned on a table in the entrance of the room and looked around the small art studio.

"you like flowers?" jeno pointed to the flower he had painted on the small canvas. jeno also noticed it was around the same size as the ones he got.

renjun walked over and sat on the stool.

"yea, though, i hate drawing on this small canvas. the teacher wanted us to do it anyways." renjun sighed and picked up his brush again.

he left thick strokes as he colored the base of the flower. he skillfully maneuvered the brush, the strokes coming together to paint a pretty picture.

jeno looked at the boy and blushed. he liked the way renjun parted his lips slightly as he concentrated. he liked the way renjun would smile cutely when the strokes came together nicely. he liked the way the boy looked at the painting fondly as he painted with finesse. 

"so are you just going to sit there and stare or...?" renjun asked, not taking his eyes from the painting.

 "i-i was just looking at the painting," jeno stuttered. he fiddled with his hands, a small blush creeping up to his cheeks.

"uh, i'm going to go eat lunch as this dries. do you want to come?" renjun asked as he put away the supplies.

renjun was honestly only asking out of politeness. and because he doesn't want jeno to find out, but we cant always have what we want.  

"s-sure," jeno stuttered, "i don't have friends anyways- i mean i do, but-"

"let's just go, yea?" renjun laughed at the flustered jeno and led him out of the room.