cix

𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢

-🍀-

do you like my paintings so far? they're kinda bad because i rush to finish them, but they turn out pretty ok. i saw you looking through the roll call list a few days ago in gym. are you trying to figure out who i am? it scares me lol. i don't really want you to know who i am, but i do at the same time. oh well, good luck. OH! i just want to say you're so funny. and pretty. and handsome. and everything anyone could ask for. you nice, keep going :)

-ren

jeno's heart fluttered once again as he finished reading the letter. he opened up the box and the painting today was a purple tulip.

"ugh, i really want to know who she is," jeno smiled to himself.

he walked down the hallway, stuck in a happy daze. he passed the art room, but immediately back up to see inside.

a boy sat on a stool as he painted a flower on a small canvas. the light from the window he sat in front of glowed around him. he looked like a literal angel. 

he wiped his cheek, but ended up smudging white paint on it. the small boy groaned and got up to get a wet wipe. when his eyes tore off the canvas, they landed on jeno.

jeno was taken aback as he looked at the cute boy in front of him.

"you're ren, aren't you."

-🍀-

i was gonna drag the story out longer, but i got impatient, sorry lmao. don't worry, this isn't ending soon. :)

ALSO ik that cix is not pronounced like six 😔✋