Last we left off...

Author's Note: I know I haven't been on this adventure in a while. But honestly, I needed a break. That's the sort of person I am. But I will forever continue until we finally wrap up this amazing story. Thanks again for sticking around. You guys make me happy and whole! Okay! *clap hands* Last we left off...

   Pit had overcame his fears and began the trek of reaching higher grounds in what he assumed was the Chaos Vortex. All the while trying to work with his (genuinely evil) doppelganger he called 'Chaos.' Stricken with motivation and determination, Pit struggled with the feeling of loss and loneliness in the abyss he found himself in. But was determined to find his stream of light in the chasm of darkness.

Onto other matters, Pittoo was sent onto a retrieval mission for Dyntos to find metallic mechanical wings. Meanwhile, Dyntos has been working on a certain device to draw on Medusa's power to open a tear into the Chaos Vortex.

Whence Pittoo had retrieved the wings in the stormy village, the hurricane attacked. Pittoo managed to outmaneuver some, but was soon struck.

Thank you for al joining and most importantly sticking with this book. This means a lot to me that you guys have took this book with as much love as it has gotten. 

THANK YOU!

Let's get these old cogs moving...

See you later guys gals and non-binary pals.