"I need love." | G0z x Albert

requested by: ii_WriteBadd

albert: depresso expresso, not wanting to go to a therapist nor doctor to get medications prescribed to him

goz: actually concerned for albert

[ + ]

Albert sat there on his couch, bags under his eyes. He had not slept in two days, staying up, giving into his dark thoughts. He slouched upstairs and into his chair, staring at his laptop screen. He opened twitter, tweeting out that's he's still not feeling good. He's been like this for more than four days now.

Viewers that watch his videos have started getting worried, wishing him their best of love for him to get well. That didn't help Albert. 

He opened up Discord, beginning to zone out, staring at the screen again. He sighed as he suddenly had gotton a call from Kaden, his good friend. Albert couldn't relax, him talking to people for the bast four days as been a struggle for him, which is a reason why he isn't going to a therapist. He felt as though he needed something more than medications too keep him distracted from the depression that was quickly growing inside of his brain like a tumor. 

"Hey, Albert," Kaden spoke out, getting Albert's attention. "How're you feeling?" Albert wasn't feeling any better. At all. In fact, it was getting worse and worse each hour. It took him a bit to finally speak, deciding to break the silence between them. "I'm not doing any better," his words were slurred, he hadn't really spoken a lot in a day. "You need to start talking to a therapist," Kaden suggested. "They wouldn't understand." Albert looked around the room, beginning to fidget with his thumbs. "Go to a doctor, something, Albert," Kaden was practically begging at this point. "I'm calling G0z." 

"Wait no!" Albert exclaimed, not wanting Kaden to do so. Kaden hung up. "Fuck!" He ejaculated. Well now Kaden was going to call G0z, and then Albert was going to have to be put on medications. 

Albert needed something more. He was missing something in his life. 

-

He heard a knock on his front door. Albert paced downstairs and opened the door. Kaden appeared. "I'm picking you up." Albert sighed. He hadn't wanted this. He was going to be forced to go to G0z's. "Fine," he groaned.

-

The two had finally gotten there. It was a very quiet ride. Albert barely talked while Kaden tried to make conversation.

Albert stepped out of the car. "Bye, Albert," Kaden said before leaving. Albert muttered something under his breath before walking up to the gate and in, stepping on the teleport-er that would lead him to the room.

Clitton and Caroline appeared out of almost nowhere, greeting him. "Welcome!" They said, simultaneously. Albert sighed as he was nudged over to the table. He sat down, Clitton and Caroline sitting beside him around the square table. G0z appeared, greeting Albert. "Hello, Albert!" He said cheerfully. 
G0z then saw Albert's face, dying down his cheerful face. He gestured Clitton and Caroline to leave as he sat down across from Albert. "How are you feeling?" Albert knew the perfect word to explain this. "Horrible. I feel horrible." He begun fiddling with his thumbs and shaking his leg up and down nervously. G0z brought out his notepad. "Care to elaborate, patient?" Albert stared at the notepad for a bit before responding. "Can I just- just write it down?" G0z nodded his head slightly in agreement and passed it over to him. Albert begun writing the stuff he has been feeling down, his hand writing noticeably different from G0z's; it was more messy and somewhat sloppy. 

A few notes had already been written down. G0z has been taking notes on Albert's appearance. 

Bags under eyes; most likely from not sleeping well.

Rough talking; not from talking much, possibly.

Albert started to write some notes.

Dark thoughts, mostly about my worthiness and love life.

Tired and laziness; motivation loss.

Need for something; don't know what.

He stopped writing there, although there were many other symptoms he was feeling. He didn't want to write anything else, as though he felt that G0z was just a normal person and he wasn't a patient. 

"That it?" G0z asked. "Y-yes-" Albert responded quickly, but stuttering a bit more as though his brain wasn't functioning correctly. 

Which it wasn't.

G0z looked at his sad face, then reading the notes, his lit up face dying down a bit more. "You have depression, correct?" He asked. Albert nodded his head, getting more anxious. He started shaking his leg a bit more, uncontrollably. "It seems you need someone to- care for you?" Albert didn't respond, staring at the table, lost in his thoughts. "You okay?" G0z asked. No response came from Albert, again. 

G0z reached and placed his hand on Albert's, now holding his hand. Albert snapped out of his thoughts at the touch. His face lit up a bit, but not a lot, there was still this dark, gloomy expression upon it. G0z saw this barely noticeable change, smiling a bit. Albert looked up. "Huh?" 

"It seems what you're craving for is love, Albert. That's why you're depressed." Albert looked at his hand on the table, G0z's over it. "How am I supposed to fix that?" He looked back up to G0z.

 G0z caressed his thumb over Albert's hand. He finally spoke, responding to Albert, "W-Well," he begun stuttering. "my favorite patient," he kept pausing, seeing Albert stifle a smile. "There's m- There's someone out there for you."

Albert noticed that he was about to say me, or something such as me. "What were you going to say before that?" He asked. G0z shifted his head downward. "N-nothing." ". . Tell me," Albert urged. "I was going to say me," he said in a quiet voice. Albert could still here him. "Y-you-" G0z looked up, nodding his head slightly. "You're my favorite patient." 

Albert's face lit up. G0z noticed the difference in his mood, seeing Albert smile slightly. "I love you, Albert." The passion throughout the words relaxed Albert. "I-" Albert chuckled quietly, it barely being noticeable. "I do to, G0z."

G0z caressed Albert's cheek from across the table, both of them smiling. Albert felt happy again, and G0z was more happy than ever before.

[ + ]

boom bitch

1030 words