"You sure?" | Albert x EmmettCult

Requested by ii_Writebadd (partly)

there's lime in this cause why not-

i won't wimp out on the lime part this time :')

👏

Albert slumped on his couch. It had been a somewhat bad day for him. His friend rejected him to make a video, and he got angry while making the video alone. Quite troubling. Except he has had worse days. This day was just stressful for him.

Emmett walked into the room, looking at his boyfriend's sorrowful face. "You alright there, Albert?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Today was just stressful." Albert responded. Emmett sat next to him, setting the bible he was reading down. Emmett sat down next to Albert, wrapping his arm around him. "Care to explain?" Emmett looked down at Albert, curiosity in his eyes.  "Nothing much," Albert sighed out. "I'm having some problems right now, too," Emmett started. Albert perked up, looking at him. "It's like I'm cheating on God, and I'm starting to feel guilty about it." 

"I want to try something new, though, Albert," Emmett said with a subtle smirk on his face. Albetrt raised a brow, scooting closer to Emmett and leaning back. He put his eyes back on Emmett, confused. Emmett pecked Albert on the head. "I need consent first," he finished, the smirk growing a bit bigger. 

"Are you sure?" Albert questioned. Emmett was very loyal to God, but maybe that changed a little bit. "I'm sure if you're sure, Darling." Albert stifled back a grin, nodding his head.

Emmett shoved him gently over on his back, pressing his lips onto Albert's as he unbuttoned his shirt. 

"Just go easy on me," Albert chuckled subtly.

👏

lime review 👏👏

first lime leime leime iem leineaisd hkajsdhjghjhjkfshjhjkasfhjk

sorry it's so short im running out of ideas