💊 Alonetraveler x Reader 💊

Requested by unstable_day
Contains the substance use of dRUGS
Also trigger warning :')
balonebravaler

👀
You sat alone, holding the container of pills, staring off into the distance. The stars stood above you as you stared. You suddenly heard a rustle near. Curious what it could be, you glance behind you. A gray man with a cap comes out. "Hello?" You question whom it could be, your voice harsh. As the figure comes closer towards your figure, you soon realize it's Äezore. "Oh, sorry— I thought you were someone else. " You quickly hid the container of pills as he begun to speak. "Hey," he said simply.  He looked at your [ F/C ] bag, which had an object jutting out of it. The commodity looked a vibrant yellow-orange. 

You noticed Äezore staring at this thing. Elbowing it back in, Äezore came closer, then adjacent to you. Taking off his red and black cap, he sat. "What was that in your bag?" Äezore questioned.

"N-nothing," you responded with a stutter. "Well then you won't mind me looking at what it was, do you?"

"Wait don't—" you paused, staring at him with your [ E/C ] eyes. "Then tell me," Äezore stated. You looked down at the grime-colored-grass. "I-" Not gaining the confidence to tell, you stood up and picked up the [ F/C ], leather bag.

He grabbed your arm. "Don't go."

"Please."

You gazed back down, scanning his face. It showed emotion. Is that fear in his eyes? "F-fine," you said, flumping back down. Äezore reached out for your hand, but you declined it. Setting your hand on your lap, you blushed slightly.

"I'm sorry," you blurted out.

"Sorry for what?"

You stared at the bag next to you. "You can see what it is, I guess." He picked up the bag, taking out what was yellow-orange.

"Drugs?"

"Y-yes. ." You could tell he didn't know what he was going to say. Äezore stared at it blankly. "Why?"

"I feel the need to take them. It's paracetamol." He looked up at you, it looked like he was about to cry. No, no, probably not cry. Can he even cry? You pondered your gaze around, refusing to look at Äezore. "That can kill you," he slightly shouted. Äezore's hand reached up, resting on your cheek. You still refused to look at him. "Äezore, I'm sorry. ."

You couldn't handle it any longer. You looked into his eyes, they weren't quite readable. "No, I'm sorry," He paused. "I haven't been paying attention to you enough."

"No, no, it- it isn't you. . ." You didn't know what to say anymore. Äezore and you stared at each other for a moment.

You, unexpectedly, felt something pressing against your lips. Eyes widening, you realized it was him kissing you. 

You kissed back, passionately. 

(ok a bit smutty- - be warned i guess :'))

He pushed you back, onto the grass. Äezore broke the kiss, glancing at you, question intertwined in the gaze. 

You knew what he was asking for. Nodding, Äezore started kissing your neck. You let out a squeal of joy as he begun sucking a spot on your neck.

Wait, why was this happening again?

Was this the right thing?

👀

is that good enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????????