"Are you okay?" | (Another) G0z x Albert

requested by: ii_WriteBadd

albert: angst

g0z: idk

warning: gore n depressing warning- and a lIMe/SeXuAl wArNiNg.

//

Albert sat at his desk, wondering what to do. He heard a sudden knock on the door. Albert hadn't invited anybody over or anything, so he wondered who it was. He trotted downstairs and to the front door, opening it and peeking outside. He saw the clown known as G0z.

G0z shifted nervously. "May I come in?" he asked, Albert then nodding in approval. They sat down at the couch. Albert shifted his legs, getting comfortable, yet he was still restless. He was always restless.

"How are you doing, Albert?" G0z asked, sitting straight up and folding his hands together. Albert had forgotten that G0z was practically his therapist. "I'm doing- The same mostly. A bit better," he said, shifting more and more as he leaned back against the couch. "You're moving a lot, Albert." His eyes glittered with care, more care than you can imagine.

G0z had so many feelings for Albert, but kept them to himself, never wanting to share about his personal life. That's why he gives Albert therapy. It involves his life, not G0z's. "I'm fine," Albert urged.  

Albert didn't want G0z to worry about him, he didn't want to make it seem like their G0z's problems, too. 

G0z rested his hand on Albert's. He looked at the television. "How about we watch a movie?" He smiled slightly. "o k." Albert brought his hand over to the remote, turning it on. "You choose," he said, giving the remote to G0z.

G0z just so happened to choose a romantic movie. Albert widened his eyes as he clicked on it, stifling his joke back. 

(my old tricks comin soon buster)

Albert heard a notification go off on his phone. He grabbed the phone and turned it on, signing in and looking at a message his used-to-be-girlfriend had sent him. "I-I'll be right back," he said, getting up. "Everything okay?" G0z looked concerned from the awkward and gloomy face Albert had. Albert faked a smile, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just need to go to the bathroom."

G0z had known something must have been up. He shrugged it off, allowing Albert to head to the bathroom. 

Albert suppressed a loud sigh from coming out of his lips as he walked into the bathroom, staring at his phone in disbelief. 

11:01 AM

________________

I'm sorry, Kirsten, I didn't mean anything bad, it's just who I am.

5:34 PM

________________

Well you should've rethought that, you faggot. Didn't even deserve me anyway, bet you'll be jealous being alone without me, fucker.

Albert held back tears from falling down his cheeks. He looked around for something specific it had seemed. He finally found it as he opened up the drawer below the counter of the sink. He stared at it. He took a deep breathed and pursed his lips as he grabbed it. The box cutter

G0z was sitting there, waiting. Why was Albert taking so long? G0z wondered. He suddenly heard something drop in the bathroom, shrugging it off. Wait.

He thought of something, all of the clues adding up. G0z got up, knocking on the bathroom door. No answer. G0z heard tears from behind the door, then knocking on it again. "Albert? Are you okay?" He asked. G0z opened the door. He didn't care if he saw him going to the bathroom or anything. He was getting worried. "I'm sorry to barge in but-" G0z looked down, seeing Albert on the toilet seat as blood exuded out of his cuts he had made. He looked at the box cutter on the floor, immediately having pity flow throughout his pupils. The clown bent down, hugging Albert.

G0z never wanted this moment to end. He kissed the top of Albert's head.

-

-

G0z had decided to stay over at Albert's tonight. He never wanted this type of thing to happen again. He cared too much about Albert- he would do anything for him, beyond anyone can think of. 

The movie had finally finished, it was now 8:23 PM, since G0z had to calm Albert down earlier. G0z felt lust for Albert, all of a sudden. "Albert," G0z looked over to him. "I need to tell you something," he said, getting Albert's attention. Albert raised his brow. "I-" He built up the courage to tell his friend. "I love you," Albert laid his eyes on G0z's. "I love you too," Albert said in a small voice, scrunching up. The clown's face lit up.

G0z scooted closer to Albert, embracing the moment. He gently grabbed Albert's chin to face him. He kissed Albert, it being full of passion. The kiss was strong. It took Albert a second to realize what was happening, closing his eyes and kissing back. 

Albert broke the kiss, but kissed back. G0z leaned over Albert, breaking the kiss this time. "May I?" G0z asked, looking at Albert with lust intertwining his eyes. Albert nodded slightly.

smahsing soudns but not explicti

//

i don't know if you can imagine a clown smashing a human, but there