Dynamic_day x Radiant_day

two happy boys :')
requested by: Judge__Judy

Radiant strolled through town, waving gleeful hellos to the citizens that walked the streets. And Dynamic, not watching out for where he was going, ran into Radiant causing him to stumble a bit. Dynamic looked forth, immediately his face filling with a sorry glance. "Sorry!" Dynamic apologetically exclaimed. Radiant gazed at him for a tittle before responding, "Nono — It's okay, it's my fault, I wasn't looking!" He professed. "It's not your fault Radiant, it's m-" Before Dynamic could finish the sentence, Radiant spoke, "well then, it's neither of ours." Dynamic didn't speak any other words. "Anyway..." Radiant started, breaking the silence between the two. "Hey you wanna hang out later or something?" Radiant asked the other Day, rubbing his arm awkwardly. "Sure!" Dynamic jovially responded. Radiant sheepishly smiled at Dynamic. "What time, Radiant?" The Day asked, hoping it would be sometime soon. "Uh — Just meet me at around 10:00 PM over there," Radiant answered, pointing in the direction of a hill not too far out of the city. "Why out there..?" The gray Day asked, fixing his black cap that lay on top of his head. "It's a surprise!" Radiant tittered.

As the night swept through, citizens decreased, slipping into their houses. Radiant stooped out of his residence, sauntering to the hill with a basket in his hand.
Dynamic begun making his way to the hill excitedly.
As Dynamic got to the hill, he searched around for the other Day. "Radiant..?" Dynamic questioned, looking around cautiously in the darkness. "Over here!" Radiant called out. Dynamic whirled around, ambling over to Radiant. "It's a... picnic?" Dynamic queried as he sat down next to the other Day. "Mhmm!" Radiant responded. Dynamic smiled sheepishly, his face turning a slight shade of red, although barely noticeable.
After the two got done with the picnic, the sat there, looking over at the city lights. "Thank you for this, Radiant, it was a good break," Dynamic stated, his eyes filled with thankfulness. Radiant looked at his hand hesitantly, then placed it on top of the other Day's hand. Dynamic grabbed his hand, their fingers intertwining. Radiant leaned his head in Dynamic's as they both stared into the distance at the beautiful lights of the city.
What a wonderful night.

ok hi
so like 1k+ views now thank you sO muCH AEAEAEAEEA
sorry I'm not uploading as fast writers block is KILLING mE