Bubble

I sat in the bubble bath, and just like the creature had said. He came back in five minutes.
   "Glad to see you covered up." He remarked. 
   "You know," I stared "I told you my name, but you still haven't told me your's." To that, he laughed.
    "Well, Nam that's because I can't say my name. Part of my clause you see. I made a mistake, that I can't quite remember. Now I have to pay for it." I thought for a minute after those words. And eventually thought of an idea.
    "What if we played cherai-"
    "There is no way you could get my name through cheraids." He shook his head. "This isn't that folktale not everything you hear works." I sat and digested his words. How ironic that a demon was telling me that folktales aren't real.
     "Fine. How's hangman?" I remarked, ignoring his comment.
     "Now that's a smart idea Babe."
     "It's Nam."
     "Babe." He winked at me and brought out a white board from seemingly no where. He quickly jotted down eight letter spaces and the person on the board. "Shoot."
    "A!" I called out. And with that he put three As, in the spaces one, two, and five. "Er, E?" He shook his head and created a head for the person. "Um.. I..?" The demon carefully put an i in the seventh spot. "O?" He shook his head yet again.
    "Stop with the vowels."
     "Shush! That's cheating. Anyways, N" He smirked at me, and carefully put the n in the sixth spot. "Hm.. B!" To that, he tisked and put a body on the man to be. "Um- c?" I watched him as he filled out the eighth letter spot with c. "D!" The demon stopped for a second, looked back at me, and winked as he put a d down in the fourth letter slot. I felt my body heat up, it was, uncomfterable to say the least. "E?" The demon gave me a blank stare, pointed to the E on the board and gave the man an arm. "F?" I saw the demon pout as he added a second arm. "G!" The demon looked like he was on the verge of a break down. And gave the figure a leg.
     "Read out your answer to see if it makes sense before saying it." He shot  at my hangman skills.
      "Oh.. Okay," I thought for a minute, "oh-kay, O, K," I jumped up a bit, splashing him with water. "K!"
       "Yahtzee!" The ghost said with glee, he seemed happy that I actually got his name.
      "Hm.. Aka.. Akadanic?" I knew I bitchered his name, but he nodded and said,
      "Close enough." Now that the excitement was over, he glanced at me. My knees were above the water for the most part, and he just sat there shocked. He tried to push me back down into the tub to cover me, which made me laugh.
     "What's wrong with skin?" I inquired. I saw nothing wrong with showing anything. For it was literally just a knee. He gulped at my response and sat there dumbfounded.
     "I-
There-
Hm." He had no way to react. It was as if he was afriad of me getting upset at him. He quickly changed the topic and threw a towel over me. "Get changed." I was utterly shocked that he would do this. He stared at me for a bit, then left me be. I sat there confused for a bit, but got changed into a lazy day dress anyways. It was such a pretty dress. As I walked out, I heard his footsteps behind me.
     "Akadanic?" I turned around and he swept me off my feet. "Ey!" I screeched, but he held me close.
     "I wanna snuggle." He started and I sighed heavily.
     "No," I pushed him away, "I literally met you yesterday." He seemed a bit sad after I said this.
     "Can we at least talk? I haven't talked to anyone in years." He complained, holding me closer. I sighed and allowed him to do so. I like to think he doesn't know better, he didn't seem all there, plus, who would fight with a demon? He took me downstairs and started a conversation with me. . .