Morning

I woke up in bed, it was the middle of the night. My vision was hazed and I felt a tight hold on me. I looked up to see the demon cuddling me, presumably asleep. I jumped out of my skin.
    "E.. Er.. Hi..?" I said groggily, my body was numb and cold, to this he opened his eyes.
     "Hello.." He mumbled at me, holding me a bit closer.
     "What.. What are you doing this for..?" I struggled a bit and watched his face droop a bit.
    "You were cold," he snuggled up to me. "I thought this would help you.." He quietly yawned. Not wanting to fight with him, I agreed, he kissed my forehead and with that, I drifted to sleep.
    I woke up maybe five hours after that, Aka held me close by my waist and I stretched.
   "What are you doing Aka?" I mumbled as I stretched my legs. He held me closer and opened his eyes before answering.
    "Hugging." He replied and held me ever closer than I though was possible. I groaned and heard my stomach growl.
     "Aka.. I gotta get up." He frowned and gave out a loud "'meHhhHhh"' before picking me up and floating downstairs with me. I screeched and held onto him tightly. He carefully led me downstairs and placed me on the floor. "Thank you." I said as I balanced myself in the steady floor.
    "No prob'em" he yawned it was the first time I took in his accent and I blushed, it sounded nice. Trying not to let him notice, I walked to the kitchen and attempted to cook. In this attempt
I ended up getting flustered and upset over the situation. "You can't cook?" I heard Aka talking and nearly screamed, he then quietly waltzed over and helped me cook, forcing me to work even when I didn't want to. The end result was some eggs and a weird bread circle. "Now then. Was it that hard?"