1

Mangle's POV
I slam my fist down on my phone, which was beeping like crazy. I open my eyes, to see the screen glitching. Welp, that phone has reached max damage.
I look around, remembering where i was. My Dads place. My parents are divorced, and now im in my dads mansion...for entire school year.
The maiden, Claire, enters my room, " hey honey..youre gonna be late for school" she says sweetly.
I nod and shoo her out of my room. I enter my closet, and pick out a dull pink reddish shirt, and a fancy white light sweater to go with it. I pull on my light blue denim jeans and do my makeup.
"Right, Scawthon High, Mangles a comin! Better be prepared for Mangle Hearth!" I cheer myself on quietly.

I pull up at the school in the passenger side of my brothers Ferrari. My brother...Toy Bonnie, otherwise known as Bon.
Bon is very popular at the school. The popular ones are all friends with each other.
Toy Freddy (Fred), 17, on the football team.
Toy Chica (Chi), 16, Captain of cheer.
Marionette (Mari), 17, owner of Scawthon Highs main gossip site: Cawt in the Act.
To be honest, im pretty nervous.
We step out of the Ferrari, "how you doing, Mang?" Bon asks.
I give him a friendly smile and thumbs up. No ones noticing us. Actually, i think everyones already inside this large two story school that has three buildings and the main towns library.
We meet up with Bons friends, Fred, Chi, and Mari, then we enter the school.
Everyone stops amd stares us, mostly me, and i start shaking with fear. Is there something in between my teeth? Did a large pimple suddenly sprout on my chin?
Anxiety starts rolling in, and pretty soon im having a panic attack.
"Hey...Mang, whats up? You dont look so good" Bon says gently.
"Everyone is staring me" i whisper.
"Their wondering who you are. Nothings wrong with you or your appearence, except your face looks like you saw something disturbing" bon jokes, and i feel a little better.

15 mins into class a boy who looks 17 bursts into class. He has crimson hair, falling into his eye and..eye patch. His eye is golden.
Going down, i see hes wearing a black cape and a white dress shirt, with a red and yellow belt, and blue jeans and black knee high boots. His left hand is replaced with a hook, but his other hand he has black nail polish on his nails.
"Sorry im late" he says, and his voice carries a slight Australian accent.
"Hm? Could you be Foxy..Redde?" Miss Hantherson asks.
Foxy nods.
"Do you have a late slip? Or at least a good excuse as to why youre late?"
"Uh, um, well, you see here, matey, im new here so uh, of couse im gonna be late" foxy tries, a pirate accent comiing thickly.
Miss Hantherson raises her brows at foxy.
"Ok i got lost! You got a problem, matey?" Weird, when hes calm, Australian accent, mad, pirate, but usually both? Hes confusing.
"Fine..i suppose you could take a seat next to..Bonnie" Miss Hantherson says, pointing to a purple haired student drawing near the front of the class.
Foxy nods and rushes to his seat.
"Now, there is another new student here. Mangle...Hearth? Why dont you stand up and tell us about yourself" Miss H suggests.
I stand up, "ii i am Mangle Hearth. My brother i i is Bon Hearth. I dont have any interesting hobbies, except... i like to sing" i sigh, and sit back dowm, putting my head in my hands in embarrament.
I must have fallen asleep because the next thing i know the bell rings. Yikes, not good for my first class on my first day!
"Dont forget to study for the test this Friday!" Miss H reminds the students rushing out of class.
A test, this Friday? Already? About what?!
I stop the closest person next to me, a dirty blonde with amber eyes, "what was todays class about?" I ask in a panic.
"Cells" she replies, and runs out of class in a hurry.

Foxy's POV
Bonnie gently nudges me awake, the other student running out of class to get across campus for their next class.
"Huh?" I yawn sleepily, then im wide awake as the teacher mentions a test this Friday.
"Its about cells" Bonnie writes.
"Why are yoi writing?" I ask.
"Im mute" he writes.
"Oh sorry. Lets get to our next class" i sugggest, standing up. Bonnie nods.

The next class was worse. I managed to get Bonnie late as well. Though the teachers has sympathey for him because hes mute.
The teacher made me introduce myself to this class, "im Foxy Redde, only child, born in Australia amd lived there for 6 years before my family died to pirates and the pirates raised as their own, which explains the complicated accent, sorry bout that mates. But i can play the violin and the drums, even with a hook for a hand" i smile proudly at myself for that, "i will prove it during Music".
That beautiful girl Mangle, is in my class again, she looks at me in wonder. Our eyes meet and we hold for 10 seconds before Mangle blushes and looks away.

~Time Skip to Music~

I sit at the back of the class, trying to invisible. There is loud chatter and me and bonnie are having a decent conversation, we are both writing.
I suggest that bonnie joins the art club and he agrees. He asked to race me outside when music finsished because i said i was a fast runner and so i agreed.
Suddenly i hear a beautiful voice from the front of the class. I look up and notice Mangle. I close my eyes and enjoy.
"I dont like this! They all gave up, on trying to, fix me every day! I, may not have, a grudge against the one they hate, but that will not stop me todaaaaayyyyy!" She finsishes up.
Then Bon starts up with a guitar solo on his metal guitar, and Mangles rock voice sure is good. Perhaps they practice together on a daily basis?
The class uproars. The music teacher watches from a corner.
Suddenly someone wearing a suit amd bow tie and top hat with brown hair and eyes made me remember something.
"Hey! Wasnt that Foxy guy gonna perform to us?" Freddy complains.
I gasp and me and Bonnie share a look. I go up and get ready.
I close my eyes, take a deep breath. I take on stick in my hook and the other in my hand (i stab the stick) then i start playing the drums.

Then is start playing the violin (i was singing, i mentioned pirates cove and started "scary violin" then dum diddly dum di dummed my way to the end of the song).
Mangle stares at me in wonder, and i wink.

After music me and bonnie race each other. We planned it to one side of the football field and back.
"Ready, set, go?" I shout and take off. In a matter of seconds im touching the school and Bonnie is halfway through. He finally reaches the school wall, panting.
You should join track bonnie texts me.
Ok then i will, if thats what it takes to get you to join art club.

Ok i need to stop. Its past 1 in the morning on a school night and if i dont get up i wont be able to the halloween dance with my gf, so i need sleep. Gn😴🤫!