3

Mangle's POV
Mangles Party Planner
Where: my place
Who: anyone who feels like coming
Cost: 10,000
Snacks and drink will be at there respected table, chocolate fountain, yes.
"Hey Mang!" I hear a familar accent, "lets go check the track results, shall we, lassie?" He asks.
I nod, as he pulls me up with his good hand.
We push to the front of the small crowd and..
1. Foxy
2. Mangle
3. Marionette
4. Goldie
5. Ennard
6. Baby
I feel joy coursing through my body, and i smile, my fang kinda scratching my bottom lip.
"Yes!" Me and foxy jump up and high five each other.
"I guess we have a meeting tomorrow. Oh, and my party, if i ace this test! Theres gonna be a chocalate fountain!" I say in a sing song voice.
"Sweet! This is awesome!" Foxy says, "study tonight?" He asks.
"Sure" i nod.

Time skip to studying in the library
Foxy's POV
"And the cells..." Mangle trails off, pulling out a book and reading the back of it, "wow, might take this one out" Mang smiles. I melt into a puddle. Did i ever mention how beautiful her smile is?
"Lemme see that" i say, grabbing the book from her hands and reading the back. Its a romance novel, heavy in lgbtq+. I hand the book back to her, blushing slightly as our fingers touch.
I want to kiss her so bad.
I shake my head, clearing it.

Time skip to friday after Science
"So, how did the test go for you?" Foxy asked.
"I think i did pretty good on it myself. How bout you?" Mangle says, grinning.
"Think i might have gotten a B on it, but as long as i tried" i breathe.
"Oh hey Bonnie!" Mangle calls, waving. Bonnies face brightens and he comes up to us.
How did the tests go?
Good
Saw you and mang got 1st and 2nd
Yep
Her partys tonight?
Mhm
Im in
We got track first though, the party starts at 8
Great
Bonnie texts Mangle about a couple things before he rushes off to art club. Apparently he joined when me and Mang signed up for track.

"And dont forget we have a competition next Friday that we have to be ready for!" Freddy calls as we head to the changing rooms to change out of our training uniforms.
"Cant wait to see what you wear. Cant imagine you owning anything more handsome than your signature look" Mangle flirts, as we both blush.
"Just you wait and see" i say, entering the mens changing rooms.

Sorry for the shorr chapter. I want the party to be a chapter on its own. Ciao for now!