6

Mangle's POV
After the party last night, i went to sleep, amazed by how good Foxy is at everything!
I was dreaming about him, when my alarm clock went off. I wack it but it doesnt go off.
I get up and check my phone, its actually Chi calling me. Its Saturday. Shit i forgot, i was going shopping with Bon and his friends.
I answer the call, "hey."
"Why didnt Bon come to wake you yet?" Chi demands.
"I dunno. Maybe he slept in" i shrug.
"So thats why he hasnt answered my calls?" Chi asks angrily.
"I dunno" i yawn sleepily.
"GET UP AND WAKE HIM RIGHT NOW! I AM COMING OVER IN HALF HOUR TO PICK YALL UP WITH MARIONETTE AND FRED" Chi screams into the phone, then hangs up.
I drop my phone on my bed and trail across the hallway and knock on Bon's door. When he doesnt answer i open the door and cross the room to his sleeping body.
I nudge him gently, when he doesnt wake, i slap him, still no.
"GET UP SLEEPING BEAUTY YER GIRLFRIEND IS COMIN OVER IN HALF HOUR TO PICK US UP FOR SHOPPIN" i scream.
Bon yelps and rolls out of bed, then stands up quick.
"Chi called a billion times but you didnt answer, so she called me instead to wake you up. Now get ready we are leaving in twenty minutes" i walk out, leaving a terrified looking Bon standing there, in his room.
Oki, 20 mins to decide (she is wearing what she is wearing in the pic above).

20 mins later, I can hear Chi banging on the door. Bon knocks then comes in, catching me applying my mascara.
"Chi is here" he says.
I finish up and put the mascara in my cosmetics bag. I swipe my purse, dropping my phone in it and descend the stairs with Bon.
Bon opens the door and an impatient Chi backs up as we go outside.
We pile into the car. I sit next to Marionette, while Bon sits in the passenger seat with Chi in the drivers.
"I know what will make you feel better" Bon smirks.
"What?" A still fuming Chi asks.
Bon plants a kiss on Chi's face, and Chi immediately stops fuming.

Foxy's POV
Me and Freddy walk past the jewlery shop in the mall when Chica walks out, a beautiful diamond Necklace with a diamond heart at the end of the chains sitting around her neck.
Freddy stops talking and looks in my direction. He looks back, "someones got a crush" he smirks.
"No duh. We kissed last night, me and Mangle. I know you went to her birthday party!" I say, as we step onto the escalator.
"I was probably hooking up with someone at the time" Freddy shrugs.
I facd palm myself, "sometimes i dont believe you are the track captain" i shake my head.
Freddy laughs.
"Lets get some food, shall we?" I ask, heading to the food court.
"Wait! Winter is coming! I need the jacket!" Freddy sprints into a store, cutting me off as i made my way to the food court.
"Oh my gosh! Freddy! We are shopping on a budget!" I exclaim, chasing after him.
"ITS CALLED RETAIL THERAPY!" Freddy shouts gleefully.

After Freddy got what he wanted, we sit down at a table in the food court, with food from Tim Horton's.
I hear a familiar laugh, it send shivers down my spine. I see Mangle sit down at a table nearby.

Mangle's POV
"Guys! Can we please play Truth or Dare now?" Chi asks.
"Fine" Mari says, rolling his eyes.
"Yessss!" Chi cheers.
"Ok, Chi. Since you started the game, youre first to ask someone" Bon says, planting a kiss on Chi's forehead.
"Ok! Ok ok ok ok! Ummmm.... Mangle! Truth or Dare?" Chi asks.
"Who me?" I ask.
Chi nods eagerly.
"Well then um...i pick truth" i stutter.
"Ooooh! What should i ask?" Chi rubs her hands together evilly, "how about...oh! Who do you like?! Or do you forfeit?" Chi smirks.
"I-um-dont-cant-some...i forfeit" i give up on trying to speak English.
The Toys stare at my, dumbfounded,
"Aaaannnyways, lemme pick someone else then!" Chi says.
Everyone shares looks, all scared.
"Marionette! Truth or Dare"
"Dare" Mari says.
"Ohh! I have a good one! I dare you to kiss Mangle" Chi says.
Mari blushes, and my eyes widen, "do you have a crush on me?" I kind of shout in the open public space.
Marionette shakes his head vigorously, trying to take deep breaths, attempting to stop himself from blushing.
"Go ahhead! Kiss!" Chi says.
I shrug, and Mari kisses my cheek.
Chi looks disappointed.
"You didnt say a specific place" i shrug again.
Bon laughs.
I look beyond Bon's blue ears, and i see Foxy and his crimson hair and glowing golden eyes, and Freddy's brown hair and blue eyes.
I gasp, looking around wildly.
"Whats up, Mang?" Fred asks.
"Foxy" i whisper under my breath, so only Fred can hear.
"Shit" he says aloud.
"What is it?" The others ask.
"I just realized i have to go to the washroom. Its enmergency" i gasp.
I get up and desperately try looking for Foxy in the crowd. After about 10 mins im about to give up, when i hear a familar voice.
"Hey Mangle" someone says.
I whirl around and find myself face to face with Freddy.
"Wheres foxy?" I demand, in full on panic mode.
"Why the rush?" Freddy asks.
"I need to see him now!" I say.
He rolls his eyes, "foxy isnt here" he says.
"What? But his glowing golden eyes and crimson hair!" I practically shout.
"Jeeze, why does his hair color have to be so fecking rare?" Freddy mutters.
"He aint here, that was his cousin" Freddy says.
"Excuse me, Freddy. Litterally everyone knows i am basically the only one left in my family" i hear a familar mix accents.
A hand pushes Freddy and his stupid suit aside, revealing a very peeved off looking foxy.
"Sorry, Foxy" Freddy laughs.
Foxy rolls his eyes, "so you needed me? Mangle?" He asks me.
I see Marionette looking at me, and glaring at foxy. Oh shit. Oh jesus.
"I um" i see Mari get up and start walking towards me.
"I just saw you were in the mall and decided to say hi" i finally say.
"Jeeze, you made it sound more urgent earlier" Freddy rolls his eyes.
"Mangle!" Marionette says, coming up to me.
"What" i ask.
"The others were wondering..."
"Yuh huh" i nod.
"Do you wanna go get ice cream?" He asks.
Unsure, i ask, "the whole gang?"
Marionette goes paler than usual, "i mean, if thats what you want" he starts blushing.
Foxy seems to notice and starts growling.
"Well either way, im way too full" i shake my head.
Mari deflates a bit, but nods.
"Wanna hang out for a bit?" Foxy asks.
I nod, blushing a bit. Mari deflates even more and walks back to the Toys' table.
"Imma go" Freddy says, walking away.
Foxy watches him go, chuckling.

Foxy's POV
We walk all around the mall, talking and laughing, when we finally find a place to sit down.
"Hey foxy, um, dunno if ive asked you this before but um, why the hook and eye patch?" Mangle asks me.
"I was born in Australia, i got into a fight with some of the boys at school, that explains the eye patch.
But deeper into my back story, when i was 7 my family got kidnapped by pirates. My parents died from them, but the pirates raised me as their own. One day i was complaining about being sea sick so um...well...they cut off my hand. Life of a pirate is hard man. At least they didnt toss me into the ocean" i answer.
"But so then, who takes care of you?" Mangle asks after a few moments of silence.
"My adoptive mother, who is very caring and protective. She also likes knowing every single detail of my life damit" i add.
"Well thats good" Mangle sighs, looking away.
"Im sorry, was my story too much for you?" I ask. She turns her head towards me.
"Whys your left eye always covered up by something? Like, a hat, your hair, whats next? A birds nest?" I say sarcastically.
Mangle laughs, "i believe we had the same thing happen" she says softly.
"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.
"Well, i was born into a family of pirates. They arent very caring, now, are they?" She says.
I shake my head, "continue?"
"Well so then, they said, if i dont work for them, they would cut my fucking eye out. I was only 4! What the fuck! I was a late bloomer, and since i could barely walk, there was no way in hell i was working for them. So they went and cut my eye out! And they dont got nothing to cover it up, or they just didnt care, like always" Mangle finishes angrily.
"But you dont have a pirate accent?" I ask.
"I dunno" Mangle shrugs.
"Can i?" I ask, pausing just before the hair covering her eye.
She nods, quickly shielding her eye from the rest of the mall.
I gently push back the hair shielding her eye and gasp. (Will put pic in next chapt do not have wifi rn sry).
Mangle winces at my gasp.
"If anything, it just makes you more...hot then you already are. Why dont you show it to the public more?" I ask.
Stupid foxy! Of course shes gonna be scared of how everything thinks about her.
"Im scared of what others will think" she says quietly.
"Do any of the toys know?" I ask.
"No" she says.
My eyes fall to her lips, and realize how much i want to kiss her right now.
"So Mang, about last night?" I bring up.
"What about last night?" She asks.
"The duet? The kiss?" I ask.
"Oh yeah..." she says, like shes only just remembered it.
"Oh cmon! Really?" I chuckle.
She looks at my lips as well. The air is heavy...
We kiss. We full on make out in the two story mall full of people, full of strangers and people we might know.
But fuck it, we kissed in front of the whole school at Mangles party! Oh wait, people could have just thought we were hooking up for the night.
Oh well.