5

Foxy's POV
"Bye mom, im going to Mangle Hearthe's Birthday party." I wave, turning the door knob.
"Wait, the Hearthe's? Their rich! How did you get invited?" Mom asks in amazement.
"Well, me and Mangle are kind of best friends" i said, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Is Chica going?" Mom asks.
"Well, Partys arent Chicas thing..but Bonnie is going!" I say.
"How is that boy gonna socialize? Isnt he mute?" Mom asks nosily.
"Mo-om! Thats his buisness! Can i please go now?" I ask impatiently.
"Ok fine, dear. Go have fun, enjoy the party, eat food" mom says, and i bolt out the door, driving my mercedes to the rich side in town. Shes house 2366, the houses just get bigger and bigger as i go.
I pass house 2234 and i see colorful lights piercing the sky. The more i go i hear music  pulsating from the house. I park in the parking lot (wow, she has a parking lot!) And me and Bonnie get out.
We nod, as i open the door and we stand there, blinking.

Therei s a huge ballroom in front of us, with two grand staircases on opisite sides leading up to where the DJ is playing the music.
Theres a food and drinks table, and like Mangle Promised, the chocolate fountain!
A sign reads in big golden letters happy birthday, Mangle!
On another table is piled high with Mangle's gifts. I didnt bring any for her! Hopefully my being here is enough of a gift for her.
Bonnie has already disappeared into the huge crowd that is dancing on the floor. I slink off to the food amd drinks table, wow, Champagne.
I cant feel my face Martin Garrix remix comes on, i down one shot of Champagne and one more and decide thats enough.
I watch as Mangle slides down the banister of the stair case. Shes so beautiful, i smile to myself.
A moment later Mangles face pops up, "hey Foxy! Glad you came!" She says, before sliding off to greet more guests.
"Woah" i say to myself.
"Kind of awesome, right?" A familiar voice says.
"Yeah.." i say, as Bon comes and dips a strawberry in the chocalate fountain, "try it" Bon says.
I take it and bite it, swallowing.
"Jesus! How can chocolate and strawberries taste so good!?" I ask.
Bon laughs.
"Hows the party so far, Foxy?" Marionette asks.
"This party is lit" i say, my face flushed.
"Hey babe" Chi comes up to Bon and they start making out.
"Cmon, bro, lets go party" Marionette says, as we make our way to the dance floor.
But no, theres a dance circle.
Ballora is doing Hip Hop in the middle of it and everyone is cheering her on.
I see Mangle across the circle from me, eyes lit up with excitment.
Suddenly song comes on, or...more like Rewrite The Stars from The Greatest Showman!
Mangle leaps across the circle to me, "lets sing a song together! Please? Pretty please?" She does Puppy dog eyes so i agree, because she is cute!

So we sing Rewrite The Stars. I start singing, until the chorus and i close my eyes and start singing liek none other.
Everyoen stops and watches. Then Mangle starts singing.
I open my eyes and watch her. She so beautiful, and same with her singing! Damn!
Then we start our duet, which os the bridge of the song.
Mangles hand find mine and now we are holding hands.
At the end of the song me and Mangle kiss. Litterally everyone below us applauds, along with the DJ as well.
We break apart, and me and Mangle stare at each other in shock.
"Oh um, sorry im just telling you now, but i didmt have time to buy you a gift. Happy birthday" i say.
"Foxy, just you being here is the best birthday gift you could possibly give me!" Mangle blushes.
"Well then, shall we hit the dance floor ma' lady?" I ask, gesturing below us.
Mangle nods eagerly. She rides down the banister of the stairs and i just run down, not wanting to break the rules and get on the Hearthe's bad side.
We hit the dance floor, getting to the middle of it. Mangle starts dancing like crazy and i dance with her. R U Crazy comes on by Conor Maynard, we start jamming out to that and its amazing.
Mangle knows some hip hop moves. By some,  i mean a lot! She can really dance!
Then a slow song comes on suddenly. Someone pushes me and Mangle into each other and next things we know, we are dancing with each other! She blushes like crazy. Her gorgeous purple eyes are unlike anything.
"Are those eyes natural?" I ask.
She nods, "my mother and blue and father has brown" she says.
I notice the past tense when she told me her mothers eye color, "then why does Bon have green eyes?" I ask.
"He isnt my brother, more like my cousin, but his parents died so my father took him in" Mangle explains.
"I dont know how sensitive this topic is for you, but why did you use past tense for your mom?" I ask cautiously.
"She is still alive...but shes not really in my life anymore" Mangle explains.
"Oh" i say quietly.