2

Mangle's POV
(Diary entry)
Its day 2 of being the new kid at school. Im kind of scared becaus people were staring at me yesterday, but theres this new kid, Foxy Redde, hes so handsome...No! STOP, Mangle.
But we're both new at Scawthon high...sigh. gosh darnit, Mangle! Stop daydreaming about Foxy!
Maybe i should introduce myself to him tomorrow and sit with him during music, which is 7th, the last class of the day.

I arrive at school, i get out of my brothers Ferrari.
"Heeeyyyy. My birthday is coming up soon...can i have a Lambo for my birthday? Im turning 17!" I say, smirking.
"Only is Mangle is a good girl" Bon laughs.
"What!? Aww. I though you liked me" i faked a sad face.
"You know how dad gets if you get a B- and below on a test. If you dont score on the test this Friday, no lambo for Mangle" Bon says.
"Hey Bon! Hey Mang!" Chi and Fred appear out of nowhere.
"Whats up guys?" Bon asks.
"Cheer tryouts are tomorrow after school tomorrow Mang, you should try out!" Chi says enthusiastically.
"No thanks..cheer isnt my thing. Im not that flexible, im really clumsy, and i get injured easily" i shake my head.
"You need to join something!" Marionette tells me.
"What are your skills, Mangle?" Fred asks.
"Well, im a fast runner, im an artist, and a writer. Thats pretty much it, nothing special" i shrug.
"Draw something" Marionette eagerly hands me a piece of paper. I sketch something up quickly, a hairstyle, makeup design, and an outfit. Marionette hastily takes back the paper.
"You should be a clothing designer" Chi says.
I plan to be when i can get a job.
"How fast are you?" A voice says behind me.
I would recognize that voice from anywhere. I turn around.."Foxy? Im pretty fast" i say.
"Wanna race?" He smirks.

"Ready, set, GO!" Fred yells. Me and Foxy take off, across the football field, the world just a blurr. I keep up with Foxy's pace easily.
"So, whats your name?" Foxy asks, "i forget" he rubs the back of his neck sheepishly.
"Im Mangle Hearthe" i giggle, blushing.
Oh GAWD! Mangle! Not AGAIN!
Suddenly we reach the school.
"1 min and 5 seconds!" Fred says, stopping the stopwatch.
"And you kept up with my pace through the whole thing!" Foxy says, "im impressed. You should join track with me, sign up is at lunch today" foxy grins.
I nod.
"Sooo, lil sis, joining track today?" Bon asks.
I nod again, a wide smile spread across my face.

Back in class, in Science. Chica asks if she can study with me after school in the library today, and say sure.
In Science, i sit at the back of the class, with Ballora.
"Im thinking of trying out for cheer sincd i already dance ballet and hip hop, then im thinking of joining the art club with Bonnie" Ballora tells me.
"Why is Bonnie always so quiet?" I ask.
"He is...mute, born that way" Ballora grins.
"Someones in looove!" I tease Ballora.
"What? Noo! We are just friends!" Ballora smiles, giving me a playful shove.
"Girls! Please pay attention to what im saying!" Miss H growls at us.
"Sorry Miss H" we chorus.
Foxy turns around and smirks at me. I grin evilly back, jokingly.

Foxy's POV
I meet up with Mangle after English to sign up for track. I write Foxy Redde and Mangle writes Mangle Hearthe.
"When are meetings?" Mangle asks the captain, who is Freddy.
"Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays" Freddy comfirms.
Me and Foxy nod.
"Now...one little thing. Tryouts are tomorrow after school you two better be there or no track" Freddy laughs.
"Yes sir" i says, saluting.
"No need to be formal" Freddy laughs again.
Mangle giggles.

Time skip to tmro
Mangle's POV
"Hey Mang, how bout we study in the library after school today?" Ballora suggests.
"Cant, i gotta tryout for track" i smile apolagetically.
"Oh sorry, tomorrow?" Ballora asks.
I nod, checking my phone, "i gotta get to tryouts" i say worriedly.
I get up and rush out of the classroom.

Foxy's POV
I jog to catch up with Mangle, "hey, we gotta get to Tryouts" i say.
Mangle nods, starting to jog a bit.
I check ny watch, "so..Mangle, what do you usually do when you get home?" I ask.
"I do my homework if i have any, then i check any new vids on Youtube, scroll through Insta, then Netflix and chill. I actually think im having my 17th birthday party this Friday, and my dad is rich" i smirk.
"Your dad is rich?" I ask.
Mangle nods, slowing to a walk. I slow to a walk as well.
"But anyways, what do you usually do after school?" Mangle asks.
"Well, it depends on what my mom wants. Shes very demanding" i shrug.
"Yikes" Mangle says.
"Yo slow polks! About time you two showed up" freddy smirks.
I roll my eyes, while mangle sighs.
"We are not slow" me and Mangle say at the same time.
"Well, lets test that out soon" Freddy says.
"As some of you may know, we meet on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, leaving yall to chill or party or whatever on weekends" Freddy says.
"And all of you will race, Chica, Foxy, and Mangle are in the back row. Marionette, Ennard, and Baby in the second row, and in the first row, Ffoxy, Molten, and Goldie in the front row. Ready, set GO!" Freddy yells.
Molten is in the lead, with Ennard and Baby slowly catching up. Then Marionette leaps in front of Ennard and Baby and Ennard stumbles and falls. Baby stops to help him up and they start going again. Chica is staying in 9th place while me and Mangle are quickly making our way to fourth and third.
"This is interesting" i say, taking a few long strides and entering third, Mangle easily keeping up me.
Mangle laughs.
I glance behind me, Ennard is pulling Baby behind him,, Goldie is in fourth, Marionette is first and we pass Goldie so now we are in second. The finish line is in sight.
Me and Mangle split to pass Marionette and he gasps, shaking his head. I bend my head and stretch it to pass the line anddd...
"FOXY AND MANGLE ARE WINNERS" Freddy cheers.
Everyonep pants, chugging their water.
"The winners will be posted in the bulletin board in front of the office tomorrow, great work, everyone. That concludes the tryouts for today" Freddy finishes.

I litterally just finished writing this chapter when i published it!