Chapter 8

Hey guys! I'm alive lol. I know I haven't updated in a while but I've been super busy. So yeah, but I'm here now! I missed this story wow okay. Hopefully you like the update, here ya go (:
-
X X X
-
"Why would would I help you?" Elsa slowly brought her hands down, but they still held her icy magic.

"I know you have a sister who visited our friend recently.." Emma began.

"Your sister, Anna." Henry added.

Elsa immediately questioned them. "You know Anna? How? Can you help me find her?"

"I'm pretty good at finding people, but you're gonna have to help me out with something if I do." Emma responded.

Elsa hesitated for a moment, her hands now in complete rest. "What do you need?"

Emma gave a warm smile as she and Henry lowered their hands, too.

X X X

"David, I think you really are being too strict about this. Maybe just a little too much?" Snow said.

He got up off of his chair outside the room Killian was in. He had mixed emotions of sorrow for Emma, worry for her, worry for the Pirate, and worry of the Pirate being with Emma. Snow watched him pace back and forth.

"I mean, don't you think she's old enough?" Snow asked.

"It's not our daughter I'm worried about. I trust her. It's Hook I'm still not completely set with. Just-him...and her...I mean, I'm not crazy, right? The man has shown a history of- you know what I mean." He paused his feet and turned to look at her. "Right?"

"I think, you're just being an protective father. Like all fathers are." She slightly smiled at him. "But you know, even if us raising Emma didn't happen like we planned, at some point we should have expected this. And, David, I think she's ready for it, and we should be, too."

He sighed and approached the chair next to her's. As he sat, she spoke again, "Killian is a good guy. And I think deep down, you know that. She'll always be special to us for many reasons. But we, as her parents, just have to accept that a man loves her, I believe, as much as you love me. Anyone can see that she loves him just the same. And we can't deny true love. It's there. I want to support her with it. So, support her with me?"

David took in a deep breath, then exhaled. He leaned in to kiss Snow for what seemed like the first time in too long. The kiss was gentle and sweet. As they separated, David turned his head to study Killian in the room beside them.

"I guess I'll be putting up with the Pirate from now on," he declared, ignoring Killian's current state.

X X X

"Oh, that's terrible. I had no such intentions when I was on the street. I was just looking for Anna. I truly am so sorry." Elsa apologized.

Emma simply nodded to avoid talking about it more. The pain was too great.

"So it's a frozen heart, right?" Henry asked.

"I believe so. And as I've learned, only-"

"An act of true love can thaw a frozen heart." Henry spoke in sync with Elsa.

Emma glanced at him, surprised.

"Told you, you should've watch the movie." Henry explained.

"Movie?" Elsa asked, extremely confused.

"That's a different topic we can talk about later." Emma told her. "So an act of true love, that's what we need?"

"Yes." Elsa confirmed.

"I'VE GOT IT!" Henry exclaimed.

"Woah, kid. What is it?" Emma went wide-eyed, reacting to Henry's increased volume.

"True love's kiss, of course!" he smiled.

"You think..Killian and I? That will work?"

"OH MY GOSH YES OF COURSE IT HAS TO!"

"Wow, I forgot how excited you got about these operation things. Okay." Emma chuckled lightly.

"He's your true love? Perfect! That should cure it as soon as you kiss him!" Elsa said.

Emma smiled brightly with hope. Elsa followed as they all headed back to the hospital, Henry too excited to contain himself. "YESSS! Let's go kiss Killian!"

"Okay, just to clear things up, I'm doing the kissing. You have been a great help, kid, but I don't think the kiss will work with you," she giggled. She really laughed. For the first time since that night at dinner when she was with him.