Chapter 10

Hey guys! I apologize for not writing in a long time, I just didn't have a good idea about what to write. I do now, though, so here it is. And this is kind of a new part, since Killian isn't frozen and all, ya know. So yeah, enjoy (:
-
X X X
-
"What are we gonna do today?" Henry asked excitedly.

Emma approached the couch where Henry was lazily slouching. "Wow," she responded as she sat down with him. "I really wish I had as much energy as you sometimes, kid."

Henry chuckled at her. He was about to speak when Killian came into the room wearing Emma's robe. Wearing nothing else, his hair was ruffled with his eyes barely open. He stumbled on a piece of furniture, attracting the attention of Emma and Henry.

Their heads turned back to him. "Killian?" Emma asked.

"Sorry, love," his voice was raspy.

Emma noticed his appearance and immediately reacted. Her eyes went wide, "Killian!" She got up from the couch and raced towards him. "Oh...my God, Killian." She grabbed his hand, pulling him back into her bedroom and slamming the door.

"Woah, Swan. Happy to see me, are you?" He said, putting on his devilish smirk and grabbing her waist.

"Killian," she started, removing his hand. "Henry was out there with me. I'm pretty sure he's not comfortable with you walking around in nothing but my robe. You-you're just lucky that my parents weren't out there."

"Emma, I apologize. I didn't realize the lad was with you. It won't happen again." He promised, reaching for her again.

She sighed. "Okay, yeah. I'm sorry for overreacting, I-"

"No, love, you didn't overreact. It was my fault."

She smiled lightly. "Killian?"

"Aye?"

"Are you really wearing nothing but my robe?" She asked, trying to keep her smile in.

He moved the tip of his tongue around the top of his mouth, smirking at her. "Aye."

She bursted out laughing, but kept it down because of Henry. "Oh my gosh, you are so-"

"I know," he interrupted, smiling.

She giggled and playfully slapped him on the chest.

"Hey, it's comfortable," he explained, imitating a child's voice. "Would you like to share?" his hook reached for the ties.

Emma opened her mouth quickly, "Killian, no. Do not take off the robe." She tried to stay serious and not laugh at how ridiculously adorable he was being.

"Come on, love. It's so soft," he moved closer to her and loosened the knot.

"No-Killian." She couldn't take it anymore.

She grabbed his face with her hands, aggressively pressing her lips on his. His hand and hook moved to behind her back as he quickly fell into the kiss with her. Her hands ran through his hair as his hand transferred to her front.

Their lips departed, breathing heavily, their foreheads resting on each other.

"Swan," he began. Her eyes met his in response. "How would you like to go out tonight? The two of us? Not too fancy, just...out for a drink. How does that sound?"

She smiled brightly, nodding. "Yeah, that'd be good."

"Yeah?" He grinned, kissing her again.

She looked up, "Killian."

"Aye?"

"Take off the robe."

X X X

"I mean, it's just 'out for a drink,'" Emma imitated Killian's accent, looking back at Red.