WARNINGS AND AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, it's thequadraticformua.

This is the story that you never cared or wanted to hear, but the 'Murderer' series is something that I'll continue to build on for a long time. There's just something I like about it idk.

The stories that are told aren't necessarily in chronological order. They follow the aftermath of Momo's death told in the perspectives of Jihyo, Sana and Dahyun. The murderers.

Also a note: If anyone notices any serious plot holes at all in any of my 'Murderer' stories please let me know because none of these stories have been planned in advance and have simply been spontaneous. I've tried to keep it consistent, but my writing style is a little sporadic so even I get confused sometimes XD

ANYWAY... WARNING! This story is rated MATURE for mentions and depictions of suicide, self-harm, depression, sexual references and cursing. If any of these things makes you uncomfortable, please chose something happier to read :) This isn't the story for you.

If anything in here offends or disrespects anyone in any way, please let me know and I'll either alter my writing or delete the story entirely. I have no intention to make fun of any situation depicted within this story, nor to make fun or mock Twice in any way. 

Twice and their world as idols are used a characters in a FICTIONAL story. Though do take these situations seriously since they happen to real people all the time.

If anyone needs to talk, feel free to dm me. I may not reply right away, but I'll read and reply eventually. You're not alone :)

Enjoy the read :)