8 - Empty hearts

Twice disbanded nine years after their debut. Tzuyu said she liked it in a way because that was a year for each member. Mina hated it because there was no scheduled goodbye. Chaeyoung liked it because she'd always wanted to live on her own. Jihyo despised it because she was worried, they would never see each other again.

It was announced on the day that the finale of their tour would have been scheduled to commence.

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Mina, and Sana terminated their contracts with JYPE.

Jihyo and Nayeon resigned and decided to peruse a solo career.

Tzuyu returned home to Taiwan.

Dahyun didn't leave her room.

Nayeon was scheduled to release a solo album by the start of the next year.

Jeongyeon was reported to have been seen in a bakery serving costumers happily in Suwon, her hometown.

Sana has not been seen since the unannounced end to Twice's last world tour.

Jihyo has been spotted with Dahyun on several occasions and there were speculations about their continued relationship.

Mina has been spotted at SM and is rumoured to be preparing for a solo career under the company.

Dahyun is only ever sighted with Jihyo.

Chaeyoung lives on her own and has recently started attending a local university.

Tzuyu is still Taiwan's princess. She is perusing a modelling career.

The general public knows this.

What they don't know is that Nayeon is regretting her decision to resign.

They don't know that Jeongyeon feels lonelier than ever... she still can't sleep.

Sana...

They don't know that Jihyo and Dahyun are in a relationship based on the fact that they both still love a girl who is dead.

They don't know that Mina is simply gaining a job as a secretary... and hates it.

They don't know that Chaeyoung is failing her degree for multiple reasons.

They don't know that Tzuyu cries herself to sleep every night.

Jihyo makes love to Dahyun with an empty heart.

Dahyun is broken and forever will be.

Sana is found dead at 4:00 am exactly a year after Twice's disbandment.

A note is etched into the skin on her forearm.

This is my fault.