Chaptet 28

Before we went back to school, a certain teacher visited Harry and I. Guess who it was? Yup, the one and only, Severus Snape. What a joyful person. And it's just Harry's and I's luck that we get to spend an extra hour a week with him. Apparently Dumbledore wants him to teach us how to clear our minds from Voldemoert because my theory about his mind being connected to ours was correct.

But right now it was Monday at 5:00pm and everyone was at dinner. In another hour we would be in the dungeons to get Occlumency lessons by the best teacher in the world. Note the sarcasm.

"Hi Harry," came a soft voice.

Cho. Get ready for the shove, Bella.

"Bella, can you move over so I can sit next to Harry?" she asked me nicely.

"Yeah, sure," I said shocked.

I moved over and let her sit in between Harry and I.

I looked over at Alex who was sitting next to a rather depressed Dylan.

They kissed, she mouthed as Cho asked harry out.

Why was I not told, I mouthed vishiously.

She shrugged. It was after the last DA meeting when you were at detention, she mouthed back.

Ohh, I mouthed back.

We all went into conversations but Dylan. Ever since we got back from Christmas break he has not said a single word. His brown eyes are now practically black and he had very dark bags under his eyes. He didn't brush his very long hair, he just pulled at it. He was starting to scare Alex and I. We were his closest friends and he wouldn't even make eye contact with me or Alex. That's saying something.

Soon enought, six o' clock came along and we all had to leave, only Harry and I had to go to Professor Snape. I was walking outside the Great Hall when I was stopped. I turned around and saw Cho.

"Can I tell you something, in private?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I turned to Harry and told him to go to the lesson without me.

"Look, I'm really sorry about how I acted towards you," she said looking down ashamed. "I was jealous. I thought Harry liked you."

I laughed tossing my hand around like it was no big deal. "Don't worry. I don't like him and he desn't like me. I mean he loves me like a sister, nothing more nothing less. And I feel the same way towards him."

She bit her lip. "Can you forgive me, please?"

"Yeah, sure," I said. "I really have to go. Harry and I have to go for extra help classes in potions."

"But your in high potions, aren't you?" she asked.

"Well, Snape wants me to help Harry since I'm closest with him," I lied smoothly.

"Ohh," she nodded. "Okay, well good luck."

"Thanks," I said before catching up to Harry.

"What did Cho want to tell you?" he asked.

"She wanted to apologise for being a bitch to me because she was jealous," I said.

"She's not a bitch!" Harry defended.

"Not to you, because she's your loooooovvvvvveeeeerrr."

His cheeks turned to a deep shade of red and he looked down at the floor.

Then we entered Snape's classroom.

Harry offered to go first which I really wish he didn't. Snape said a spell and Harry started squirming around and yelling. It was horrorfying. Soon he stopped squirming and just was breathing hard.