Chapter 31

"Are you sure?" Hermione asked again.

"Yes!" Harry and I repeated sternly.

"Were we right about Mr. Weasley when he got bitten?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"Okay, then we are going," Harry said.

"Wait," Hermione said as we raised from the chairs in an empty classroom, "can we at least check to see if at least one of them are there?"

I bit my tongue for a few seconds before replying with a, "Fine."

"How are we going to get in contact with them?" Ron asked.

"Owl?" Alex offered.

"No," I quickly told her, "it would take too long."

"The fastest way would be to Floo them," Harry said.

"But Umbridge cut off all Floo networks connected to all Fireplaces-" Dylan doubted.

"All but one," I pointed out.

Hermione widened her eyes then shook her head. "No, no, no! Absolutely not! I will not allow it!"

"Wow, you sound like her," I said.

"Bella, we would be breaking multiple school rules and a possible suspension."

"But we won't get caught," I told her.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "How?"

"Matty," I said.

Her eyes filled with understanding. "Ohhh..."

"What just happened right now?" Ron asked.

"We are breaking into Umbridge's office," I simply said.

Then I explained to all of them how Matty, as headboy, could help us out. Harry told us about a knife Sirius gave him for Chistmas. He told us that it could open even charmed doors. So we stopped by our common room before trying to find Matty.

"Okay, so where is Matt?" Alex asked as we speed walked down the corridors.

"Ummm," I thought as we passed by students.

"Wait, that's the head girl!" Hermione whispered to me, pointing at a girl.

She had long straight blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. Her skin was a pearly white and her smile glowed. She was a Ravenclaw.

I walked up to her and polietly asked her, "Do you know where Matty is?"

"Yes," she quickly told me. "He should be doing his rounds by Headmaster Umbridge's office."

"Thank you!"

"No problem."

I went back into the group and we went back to speed walking.

Soon enough we made it to Umbridge's office, and found Matty doing his rounds.

"Bella!" He said happily, opening his arms up. I embraced him and he enveloped me in a hug. Then he turned to Harry and shook his hand. They were still a bit awkward with each other. "What can I do for you guys?"

"What makes you think we want something?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Because you want something," he told me, still smiling.

"Fine, we do," I gave in.

"What do you want?"

"I need you to go distract Umbridge farthest away from here. We need to break into her room," I told him.