Chapter 33

"Dumbledore wants to see you," a voice said from the door way of my dormitory.

I packed up the last of my thing and closed my trunk. I craned my head to the side and saw Alex.

She wasn't completely ignored by everyone like Dylan was. I mean Yeah Harry ignored her, but everyone else made small conversation with her.

"Okay," I mumbled.

"Are you going to the feast?" she asked me.

My eyes flicked towards a letter that said:

Dear Bella,

Don't go to the feast tonight. Meet me in the Astronomy Tower instead.

Draco

"No," I said standing up straight.

I walked past her and met Harry in the common room.

"He called for you too?" he asked me.

I nodded. We both walked up flights of stairs together till we reached a statue of an eagle. Harry told it the password and it jumped aside reveling a stair case that lead up to the Headmaster's office.

Harry and I sat in the two seats across from Dumbledore who calmly greeted us. I could tell Harry wanted to snap at him as he told us that he knew how we felt, and I was glad he did. He needed to let out his anger. He has so much of it. So much that he wounldn't let out.

Dumbledore explained to Harry and I that he thought that keeping his distance from us that he could protect us.

Then he told Harry to leave so he could speak to me privately.

Harry left telling me he would be going to the feast.

"I assume you saw your prophecy," Dumbledore said holing and looking at the glowing orb.

"Yes," I nodded. "Sir can you explain to me what it meant?" I asked still confused by its words.

"The one who intruded the first prophecy will soon come forth.

Once she has, the abilities of sight and earth shall show.

Though only the chosen one has the power to vanquish the Dark Lord,

She is connected to him through her brother.

When the time of destruction comes, she'll chose a side,

Out of blood or love,"he said repeating the words once spoken by Trelawney. "She made this prophecy only four years ago.

"You intruded Harry's prophecy that night-"

"Sir, what is Harry's prophecy?" I asked. "He smashed it by accident before I could hear it."

Dumbledore shifted in his chair as he took a breath. "The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies.