Chapter 29

Bella's POV

More then three whole month passed. Alot has happened but those boring ass classes with Snape. I mean yeah they are painful in a way I guess, but their time wasting. All that happens is that I look through my childhood. Which isn't so bad because I've had a good childhood. Harry on the other hand has had a shitty one. So hearing him moan (oh not that way you perv) is a bit heart breaking.

Dylan isn't acting all suicisdle. He talks to everyone now. He puts on a fake smile, but it's better then nothing.

Also that Trelawney almost got kicked out. Dumbrigde wanted her out of the school because she didn't like her. But Dumbledore said that Dumbridge only had the power to take away their teaching responsibilities. So the crazy cook stays while a centaur takes her place as a teacher. That made Dumbridge even more pissed because she doesn't like half breeds.

Oh and we had to cancel our DA meetings. Well we didn't have a choice you see, Dumbridge caught us. She got Fudge and other people from the ministry to arrest Dumbledore. But he went into hiding. The only reason she knew when and where we were was because of one of the Ravenbitches. Hoe's sorry, Cho's friends ratted us out. So that tore Harry's and her relationship up into tiny little pieces of rat pop.

Plus a bunch of Death Eaters broke out of Azkaban.

Fred? Yeah, good thing your asked about him. He's thinking of leaving Hogwarts soon. I'm actually happy about this. I mean like if he leaves then I won't have to worry about looking like a weak girl that gets dumped and he won't look like the weak boy that gets dumped by a girl. If he leaves, he'll just be like 'sorry, but I can't do a long distance relationship.' and I would be like 'yeah, neither can I' and then it would be a mutual break up.

Draco? Hah, I almost forgot about him. Just kidding... he's all I think about. And he's making it a lot harder for me to move on when he flirts with me whenever he gets a chance.

Okay, so I'm done with that little update. Back to present life.

"Go away, Malfoy," I said my back turned as I hurried up the steps.

"Nope," he said trailing behind me. "You know that I have next class with you, and I don't want you waking alone."

I rolled my eyes and took longer strides down the corridor.

"You know you have short legs," he chuckled as he came up next to me.

He was a head taller then me and his legs were very long. Nope stop, stop looking. Stop checking him out.

I huffed and hugged my books closer to my chest.

"Can't you look me in the eye, Cooper?"

"I don't want to, Malfoy."

"Why not?"

I was silent. I knew if I looked into those grey eyes that I would melt.

"Afraid of getting lost in them?" He flirted.

I rolled my eyes and walked faster.

"You can't out run me."

"Yeah, but a Slytherin can't be seen with a Gryffindor," I told him as I heard distant chattering, "it would ruin their ego."

I then sprinted till I saw Alex and Dylan sitting on a window sill. I thought nothing of it till I got closer and noticed their intertwined fingers. my eyes widened as Dylan nuzzled his head into her neck making Alex giggle.

"What the fahhh?" I whispered as I ran over to them.

They didn't see me. That was until I yelled at them.