Chapter 5

She knew that everybody in there was cheating. There was too much guilt for only one person to be cheating. This time she had to make a plan so nobody escapes. If someone escaped then they would tell the police and they would know what she looked like. If they knew that then it would be a lot easier for them to catch and kill her. She decided that she would break the fire escape then go and block the door. Hopefully none would walk in then run away. So she got on the outside of the window and broke most of the bars that connect the fire escape to the building. Then she broke the window open and hopped in. Next she ran towards the door, slicing people as she ran by. Quickly people started screaming and before she could reach the door one person quickly ran out. The person that got out looked at what was coming towards him then quickly ran away because he was scared for his life. This was very bad for her. She decided she would just kill the rest of them then get out of there as fast as she can. So she started to just slice and hit as much as possible. Blood splattered everywhere and went all over her. A few seconds later she heard a few sirens outside and knew that the cops had just arrived. The dude must have called the cops on his way out of the building. She finished off as many people as she can before the cops arrived at the door. They kicked the door open and aimed their guns around looking for the source of the murders in that room. They quickly found it because she stood out from anybody in the world. She roared loudly and ran for the first cop. She slammed him into another cop then ran for the window. Before she could make it, she was shot at several times. A few bullets hit her but not all of them. It didn't hurt that much but it stung a little bit. Normal bullets wouldn't kill a wendigo. But since they knew what she was they could find out what does kill her. She jumped out of the window and tried to climb down what was left of the fire escape and when she got down all the way she took off running towards the woods. There were cops waiting outside and they started shooting at her.