Cliffhanger

John ran after her but Margaret grabbed a brick and slammed it into his face before he could attack. It shattered into several pieces and John stumbled backwards. While they were fighting some cops were looking up what Margaret and John were and trying to figure out how to kill them. They found out that they were wendigos and they had to use silver bullets to kill them. He quickly called every cop that was watching them fight and they went to go get some silver bullets. As they did that Margaret and John continued to throw each other around. Margaret threw John into the Swat van and it tipped over. John stood up and jumped off it onto Margaret, knocking her over. He punched her in the face and then scratched her, leaving a long streak of blood. The cops quickly gathered some silver bullets and hurried over the scene. When they made it there John was holding Margaret several feet in the air by her throat. They quickly pulled out their pistols and shot them with the silver bullets. When they hit Margaret and John screamed as loud as they could. John dropped Margaret on the ground and fell with her. They squirmed on the ground for a couple seconds, steam hissing and erupting from where the bullets hit, then they stopped moving. They shot them again just in case but they still didn't move. The wendigos were finally dead. The next day they transported the bodies to a research center. The police officer that researched the wendigo wanted to learn more about them so he continued researching. He found something really disturbing, so he instantly called the research center to let them know. He said "don't bother researching the bodies, to fully kill a wendigo you need to bury it under a church".When he went to get the bodies he got a shock of fear.

The bodies were gone. . .