𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

WARNING: Long Chapter

1461 words💕

__________

Tyree's Pov:

"LAILA WATCH OUT" I screamed.

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!

I ran over to Laila's dead body on the ground, blood everywhere....I screamed at everyone to call the cops while I sit there holding Laila's lifeless body in my arms.

The man that shot my sister pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger.......

________

I jumped up, covered in sweat and out of breath.

"It was a fuckin dream" I thought to myself.

Every since the time my sister was almost killed, I've be having the same dream over and over again. That's why I had to send her to Atlanta for a while.

I looked over to the side of my bed and seen that the hoe I was fuckin gone.

As I was about to get out my bed I got a phone call with the name "Ynhprimetime💉💰" flashing across the screen.

"Wassup prime" I said. "Yeoooo tyree you gotta get down here to the trap"

"Why wassup" I said confused. "That nigga Derek and his crew found his way into our spot" prime said

I instantly got pissed off. "WHERE THE FUCK WAS YALL WHEN THIS SHIT HAPPENED" I yelled. "Nigga I was home sleep...something humans needa do" prime said sarcastically

"There ain't no damn sleep knowing that we have niggas out to get us now I'll be there in a few" I said hanging up

I signed and sat down scrolling through Instagram. As I finish watching this funny ass video I seen shorty that I met in the mall on my explore page. I ain't wanna follow her so I scrolled down her page and liked and post.

I then got up to do my morning routine and headed out to the trap.

30 mins later

As I arrived at the trap I grew even more pissed off. I can see our door busted down, gun shot holes everywhere, ripped papers around, missing cash and drugs... I honestly wanted to find the nigga right now and blow his head off.

I made me way over to the security and started yelling at them.  "WHERE TF WAS YALL AT WHEN THIS SHIT HAPPENED" I shouted

"We was on break sir" one of them said" "WHY TF DO YALL THINK YALL CAN JUST HAVE A BREAK AROUND HERE" I screamed "next time some shut like this happens I blowing all y'all heads off...NOW CLEAN THIS SHIT UP" I yelled as they all scattered.

"Yeoo tyree you needa chill, you know we can get them niggas back" prime said

"You right" I said dapping him up and walking inside my office.